ADVERTISEMENT

Zap

Yes, yes it does.

And I quote: “The prophet Mohammed plainly states what I said.” LOL.

“the main subject matter of the chapter is forgiveness and repentance.”
And if they don’t you have permission to kill them.

Was the debate here that Jesus unlike Mohammed never told his followers to kill? And yet you provided proof that Mohammed did in fact set standards for Muslims to kill?

Scribes wrote his teachings, genius. Why do you insist on hard lies over an easy truth?

This is stupid. You are stupid. Why do I bother?
I’m done with him, he’s a flat out liar. He cries like a little girl because I don’t play nice with him and then I give him a chance and he pulls the same shit.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I’m done with him, he’s a flat out liar. He cries like a little girl because I don’t play nice with him and then I give him a chance and he pulls the same shit.

But you believe that he has read the Quran cover to cover as a pet project, right? 😂

Expert on every subject, without fail.

Scribes wrote his teachings, genius. Why do you insist on hard lies over an easy truth?

This is stupid. You are stupid. Why do I bother?
Ah, another “you are stupid” crack when someone makes you look foolish.

Admit it, you just read some antiMuslim blurb that takes ONE sentence out of the Quran, and uses it to disparage the whole religion. Just admit you actually know nothing about the religion and we can move on. I’m no fan of how many iuse the Quran’s teachings, but let not try to make us believe you have actually studied it. You didn’t even read the link I posted which disputes the wording of your so called quote, much less the context it was used in.

Which scribes? When was it written? Let’s do this.

Admit it, you just read some antiMuslim blurb that takes ONE sentence out of the Quran, and uses it to disparage the whole religion. Just admit you actually know nothing about the religion and we can move on. I’m no fan of how many iuse the Quran’s teachings, but let not try to make us believe you have actually studied it. You didn’t even read the link I posted which disputes the wording of your so called quote, much less the context it was used in.

Did not read. 😂

“the main subject matter of the chapter is forgiveness and repentance.”
And if they don’t you have permission to kill them.

Was the debate here that Jesus unlike Mohammed never told his followers to kill? And yet you provided proof that Mohammed did in fact set standards for Muslims to kill?
The Christian Bible also allows killing during war. Jesus was a pacifist so he was silent on that matter.

If he had, He would have said, Make Love, Not War.

But you believe that he has read the Quran cover to cover as a pet project, right? 😂

Expert on every subject, without fail.
I don’t really care if you believe me or not. I have an interest in many different religions so I take the time to learn. However, I never said I was an “expert.” Far from it. I just know you have nothing but a cursory understanding from antiMuslim writers. But instead of just admitting that, you choose to just flame me .

I understand. You feel the need to fit in here.

I don’t believe a damn word that man says
Many lesser intelligence people have difficulty believing things which make them uncomfortable. You are obviously one of them.

Sorry if you got offended with your failed attempt to discuss economics. It was obviously over your head.

BTW, this is the version I’ve read, which includes commentary by the author. If you truly wish to learn something, I highly recommend it.

“The Holy Qur’an

English Translation
and Commentary

by
Maulana Muhammad Ali
Renowned author of
several classic works on Islam

WITH EXPANDED INDEX”

Excerpt From
Holy Quran
Maulana Muhammad Ali
This material may be protected by copyright.

What’s the over under for total number of posts in this thread. I’m gonna set it at 57.

The Christian Bible also allows killing during war. Jesus was a pacifist so he was silent on that matter.

If he had, He would have said, Make Love, Not War.
Don’t you claim to be catholic? HAHAHAHA! Damn you are a teenage girl aren’t you?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Oh man. We are going to places here. What is a just war to catholics? I wont hold you to anything after Constatine.
Most of it comes from Aquinas.

In Summa Theologica Aquinas asserted that it is not always a sin to wage war and set out criteria for a just war. According to Aquinas, three requirements must be met: First, the war must be waged upon the command of a rightful sovereign. Second, the war needs to be waged for just cause, on account of some wrong the attacked have committed. Thirdly, warriors must have the right intent, namely to promote good and to avoid evil.[25] Aquinas came to the conclusion that a just war could be offensive and that injustice should not be tolerated so as to avoid war. Nevertheless, Aquinas argued that violence must only be used as a last resort. On the battlefield, violence was only justified to the extent it was necessary. Soldiers needed to avoid cruelty and a just war was limited by the conduct of just combatants. Aquinas argued that it was only in the pursuit of justice, that the good intention of a moral act could justify negative consequences, including the killing of the innocent during a war.[26]

Most of it comes from Aquinas.

In Summa Theologica Aquinas asserted that it is not always a sin to wage war and set out criteria for a just war. According to Aquinas, three requirements must be met: First, the war must be waged upon the command of a rightful sovereign. Second, the war needs to be waged for just cause, on account of some wrong the attacked have committed. Thirdly, warriors must have the right intent, namely to promote good and to avoid evil.[25] Aquinas came to the conclusion that a just war could be offensive and that injustice should not be tolerated so as to avoid war. Nevertheless, Aquinas argued that violence must only be used as a last resort. On the battlefield, violence was only justified to the extent it was necessary. Soldiers needed to avoid cruelty and a just war was limited by the conduct of just combatants. Aquinas argued that it was only in the pursuit of justice, that the good intention of a moral act could justify negative consequences, including the killing of the innocent during a war.[26]
Just as I figured you would do. In the Old Testament, God told certain tribes and people to wage war. That was before the catholic's were even heard of. Now, What is a just war?

Just as I figured you would do. In the Old Testament, God told certain tribes and people to wage war. That was before the catholic's were even heard of. Now, What is a just war?
Them Ole Jewish tribes were always fighting. Do you even New Covenent, bro? What does Jesus say about war?

Soldiers needed to avoid cruelty and a just war was limited by the conduct of just combatants. Aquinas argued that it was only in the pursuit of justice, that the good intention of a moral act could justify negative consequences, including the killing of the innocent during a war.[26]
proxy-image

Them Ole Jewish tribes were always fighting. Do you even New Covenent, bro? What does Jesus say about war?
Oh. I understand that. But answer my question. I understand the New Covenent. Be careful.

Honestly, if you Dems dressed as Independents want an example of an actual Independent you’d be copying EvilWayz in at least a really retarded form of what he provides to this board. Until then you’re easily outed as the Democrats you are. EvilWayz is as close to a true independent as you’ll find here. I find myself some times agreeing and not agreeing with him but kudos to him standing on some type of principle. The rest of you “independents” are going to get prison raped in the gulags you’re helping to create.

Honestly, if you Dems dressed as Independents want an example of an actual Independent you’d be copying EvilWayz in at least a really retarded form of what he provides to this board. Until then you’re easily outed as the Democrats you are. EvilWayz is as close to a true independent as you’ll find here. I find myself some times agreeing and not agreeing with him but kudos to him standing on some type of principle. The rest of you “independents” are going to get prison raped in the gulags you’re helping to create.
I always looked as independents as chicken shits because they couldnt make a stance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT