ADVERTISEMENT

Youtube video..............

AgentOrange2217

Green Machine
Oct 22, 2006
I watched a youtube video this morning...the NFL commissioner was meeting with Jay Z...and together, they're going to join in partnership to address social justice issues...Jay Z seems to believe addressing police brutality is mission number one...wonder how the fans/folks who attend the games will react.

Agent Orange

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
I have been calling for having Mr Jane Skinner fired for years...shes the best thing he ever did ...he married up and for her part it proves love must be blind or that he is hung like a horse.

Back in the days when I watched FoxNews she made even Shemp Smythe the Sodomite tolerable :

3231471_f520.jpg

I watched a youtube video this morning...the NFL commissioner was meeting with Jay Z...and together, they're going to join in partnership to address social justice issues...Jay Z seems to believe addressing police brutality is mission number one...wonder how the fans/folks who attend the games will react.

Agent Orange
They won't be happy until they run off their conservative prior military fans. I hate to break it to them but most people don't buy this police brutality garbage they are spewing. JZ is not a good spokesman for human rights after his scrapes with the law and complete disregard for women and sexual objectification.

They won't be happy until they run off their conservative prior military fans. I hate to break it to them but most people don't buy this police brutality garbage they are spewing. JZ is not a good spokesman for human rights after his scrapes with the law and complete disregard for women and sexual objectification.
JZ is a member of .........

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT