ADVERTISEMENT

You guys want Jalen Hurts?

To be honest, sadgator was wrong about this guy. He really showed some serious character sticking it out with Bama last year and coming up big when they needed him. He earned every right to transfer to OU and be a starter for a big time offense. sadgator is rooting hard for Jalen Hurts this season. OU v. Bama in the playoffs would be epic.

Look at Houston’s defense last year! Oklahoma plays 2 ranked teams ALL YEAR, Texas and Iowa St. please imagine Tua with that scheduled.

I agree Houston’s defense is horrific, but come on, Hurts put on a show. 23-25? And he made some big throws early to guys who did not have a lot of room.

The running is a given, and I would have taken him strictly on that. But he has improved a lot as a thrower. The numbers he’s going to put up in that offense and playing Big 12 defenses are going to be mind boggling.

Reactions: PacoGator19
To be honest, sadgator was wrong about this guy. He really showed some serious character sticking it out with Bama last year and coming up big when they needed him. He earned every right to transfer to OU and be a starter for a big time offense. sadgator is rooting hard for Jalen Hurts this season. OU v. Bama in the playoffs would be epic.

He's a good kid, he just handled his benching after the 2017 NC game very badly and his family didn't help any.

Hope it comes down to Tua vs Jalen for the Heisman.

Hurts will have good numbers. OUs offense is good but they also play two hand touch defense in the Big 12. OU will win a bunch of games get to the playoffs and then lose because the defense is soft and they don’t get challenged all year long b

Agree completely and I'm a big fan of this young man. I'd love to have Tua's ability mixed with Jalen's physicality but obviously Bama had to go with Tua.

Jalen will put up some incredible numbers at Oklahoma this year.

Agree completely and I'm a big fan of this young man. I'd love to have Tua's ability mixed with Jalen's physicality but obviously Bama had to go with Tua.

Jalen will put up some incredible numbers at Oklahoma this year.
Tua is better. That was flag football last night. Paco is right, OU will roll up big numbers against powder puff defenses, get to the playoffs and then lose to a team that actually covers receivers and tackles.

Tua is a better QB, he isn't as fast. He anticipates better, makes better reads, and is definately mobile enough to break down defenses that don't respect his mobility. He is a top 10 pick in next years draft.

Hurts will put up numbers in the Big 12, especially with Lincoln Riley as his coach.. I could see him scratch his way into a potential round one QB dpending on how well Murray develops. Some GM will equate Baker and Kyler to Jalen, and roll the dice. Three straight transfer QBs running the Oklahoma ship.. What a crazy world we live in folks.

I think the days of burying a four or five star on your bench for a year or two is over. It's free agency college style. I'm for it as long as coaches do the same thing.

Reactions: bradleygator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT