ADVERTISEMENT

Yo Sadgator

CmeQXLrUMAAqZ6u.jpg

Reactions: nail1988
some of these broads look familiar

perhaps from my "drunken slaying" days as an SEC athlete where the broads came running in for some cleat fame like obedient little whores...

thought she was a paraplegic at first glance, something insta could really get interested in for this thread finally...

She's likely just another one of those brainless types that you like.
Then they sober up, or wake up, and you never see them again, if they're lucky...

im not brainless enough to mess with girls for anything but what they are useful for... you know, the same exact way and reasoning they mess with guys like you, but for money...

[QUOTE="46885, post: 1050608, member: 1502"]im not brainless enough to mess with girls for anything but what they are useful for... you know, the same exact way and reasoning they mess with guys like you, but for money...[/QUOTE]

A total turd-loser user. Why am I not at all surprised by that... :rolleyes:

Nope moe-ron, I keep my sacred oaths (forsaking all others) so I've been with the same top of the line woman for 40+ years. :cool:
And if I'm really-really lucky, I'll check out one day while holding her loving hand.... o_O

[QUOTE="46885, post: 1050608, member: 1502"]im not brainless enough to mess with girls for anything but what they are useful for... you know, the same exact way and reasoning they mess with guys like you, but for money...

A total turd-loser user. Why am I not at all surprised by that... :rolleyes:

Nope moe-ron, I keep my sacred oaths (forsaking all others) so I've been with the same top of the line woman for 40+ years. :cool:
And if I'm really-really lucky, I'll check out one day while holding her loving hand.... o_O[/QUOTE]

We all hope that's true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT