ADVERTISEMENT

Yo Sadgator

CII-VdjXAAAYLuj.jpg

I guess, (wouldn't really know myself) that if you're not getting any (or not much) yourself, then you really do need this kind of little-boy fetish stuff to fill in the gaps? :D

How did you get that picture of my one-time long ago girlfriend??? :mad:
(she dumped me btw, cause her family were all racist) ;)

As for the rest,,, Eye-candy and/or Arm-candy, just ask sad how that's worked out for him getting any on a regular basis... :D

Reactions: nail1988
How did you get that picture of my one-time long ago girlfriend??? :mad:
(she dumped me btw, cause her family were all racist) ;)

As for the rest,,, Eye-candy and/or Arm-candy, just ask sad how that's worked out for him getting any on a regular basis... :D

:p

9178630420_e35966ae1a_b.jpg

Reactions: -MDVOL
I guess, (wouldn't really know myself) that if you're not getting any (or not much) yourself, then you really do need this kind of little-boy fetish stuff to fill in the gaps? :D
Any red blooded American male that doesn't find this thread fascinating, regardless of how much he is or isn't getting, should have his man card revoked.

Any red blooded American male that doesn't find this thread fascinating, regardless of how much he is or isn't getting, should have his man card revoked.

That's twice in this thread he's brought up a fetish for little boys.

And yet he definitely doesn't think it's weird.

Reactions: sadgator

No 'man card' for me was ever needed nor wanted. o_O
Being PC for the crowd has never been a need for me.
Just like 'peer pressure' is for the begging 'click' wimps... :rolleyes:

I do understand that some (maybe even many - I never took a survey) can get stuck in their teenage fantasies, but I moved on from there a very long time ago. :cool:

That's twice in this thread he's brought up a fetish for little boys.

And yet he definitely doesn't think it's weird.

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT