ADVERTISEMENT

Yikes...Its confirmed to be Stoops.

We dodged a bullet with them not getting Stoops. He tips the balance in a huge way, not just in this state, but instantly puts F$U almost on par with Bama and Climpson in terms of coaching. Stoops can recruit lights out. Stoops can coach lights out. He would have been a home run for them. He would have been a home run for us when we went after him when Kelly said no. What concerns me is he gave us a quick no and actually seemed to be considering SOW. Maybe he is now rested/rejuvenated and ready to get back into the college game. Bob Stoops is an awesome coach and even a better man, who would DOMINATE this state if he was a coach in it. THANK YOU LAWD THAT HE SAID NO TO THE NULLS!!!
Does no one remember why he’s called Big Game Bob?

You realize that’s something fans and critics used against him as a joke?
The reason he was given the name Big Game Bob was when he started at OU. Between 1999-2002 because he was winning every game against ranked opponents or just about. I think he was 13-2 against Top 20 teams. Then later when there was an upset of OU, it was used as a joke. It would be similar to calling Saban a loser because he lost to LSU

Coach.....maybe. Recruit....not so much. Likes to stay in the shadows and out of the spotlight. Real behind the scenes kinda guy.
True he is there to close the deal though. He likes to have personable assistants out recruiting, but when the time comes he closes very well. Much like the HBC.

Who would like to see be your next coach at fsu?
You have me wrong bro. I am all gator. Proud grad, worked for UF AD for years and travel to several home and away games each year since I retired 2 years ago. I am a fan of college football and the gators. Just because I am not a homer and post truths and things that aren't the popular things to say, don't misjudge me. I just find it hysterical, if someone posts something that has a differing opinion, no matter how factual it is, they are automatically called a troll and receive personal attacks. How petty.

As for FSU's next HC, I think they should give Jim McElwain a 2nd chance.

You have me wrong bro. I am all gator. Proud grad, worked for UF AD for years and travel to several home and away games each year since I retired 2 years ago. I am a fan of college football and the gators. Just because I am not a homer and post truths and things that aren't the popular things to say, don't misjudge me. I just find it hysterical, if someone posts something that has a differing opinion, no matter how factual it is, they are automatically called a troll and receive personal attacks. How petty.

I find nothing you post to be rooted in truth, including the above post. You ain't foolin nobody, bro.

We’re now convinced. Funny how all these trolls have the same story. I graduated from UF bro! Cool. That’s why you only show up after losses talking shit about the university and coach. That made up degree makes the troll more believable. Boring.

We dodged a bullet with them not getting Stoops. He tips the balance in a huge way, not just in this state, but instantly puts F$U almost on par with Bama and Climpson in terms of coaching. Stoops can recruit lights out. Stoops can coach lights out. He would have been a home run for them. He would have been a home run for us when we went after him when Kelly said no. What concerns me is he gave us a quick no and actually seemed to be considering SOW. Maybe he is now rested/rejuvenated and ready to get back into the college game. Bob Stoops is an awesome coach and even a better man, who would DOMINATE this state if he was a coach in it. THANK YOU LAWD THAT HE SAID NO TO THE NULLS!!!

HomoGator, Big Game Bob o_O would have been perfect for FSUcks, but why would he want to destroy his own good name by going there? --- He-Don't-Need-The-$$$.... :cool:

The reason he was given the name Big Game Bob was when he started at OU. Between 1999-2002 because he was winning every game against ranked opponents or just about. I think he was 13-2 against Top 20 teams. Then later when there was an upset of OU, it was used as a joke. It would be similar to calling Saban a loser because he lost to LSU

You're again F-o-S Homo, he got BGB because he could get them to one, but he could almost never win one. He had the WORST W/L record in BCS Bowl games of anyone in BCS history. o_O

Last edited:

^^^^^^^ this

We’re now convinced. Funny how all these trolls have the same story. I graduated from UF bro! Cool. That’s why you only show up after losses talking shit about the university and coach. That made up degree makes the troll more believable. Boring.
Poosie, have you been asleep the past 2 weeks? Because we are on a 2 game win streak beating the snot out of Vandy and beat Mizzou just yesterday. I think your days of being a tackling dummy at a 2nd rate school has diminished your mental capacity. Go back to sleep Dipvandingle and leave the gator football talk to those of us with a degree from UF. Your "inside knowledge" of the game is almost as laughable as you thinking we just lost game and your "Yes Man" Paco who has attached his chin to your ballsack.

Poosie, have you been asleep the past 2 weeks? Because we are on a 2 game win streak beating the snot out of Vandy and beat Mizzou just yesterday. I think your days of being a tackling dummy at a 2nd rate school has diminished your mental capacity. Go back to sleep Dipvandingle and leave the gator football talk to those of us with a degree from UF. Your "inside knowledge" of the game is almost as laughable as you thinking we just lost game and your "Yes Man" Paco who has attached his chin to your ballsack.
Did you major in football at UF? Because that was probably the dumbest thing anyone could type on a football message board.

I have no idea what your motivation what you have posting here. It's hilarious your desire to try and be a total poser.

This attempt is as pathetic as all of your other attempts to convince people you’re a UF fan. I’m glad I now have a groupie following me around though, even it’s a second rate one like you.

Mark Stoops or Mike Norvell.

Bonus: Norvell used to be in N’Sync
vKcapba.jpg

Reactions: PacoGator19
This attempt is as pathetic as all of your other attempts to convince people you’re a UF fan. I’m glad I now have a groupie following me around though, even it’s a second rate one like you.
Poosie, who's following who? You poke your head out of Paco arse every time I post to comment and then the usual suspects get excited and cream their pants. They remind me of those toy monkeys with the cymbals.

I don't feel the need to convince anyone I am a gator fan or grad. I love me my gators, but jump on fans like you...not so much.

Did you major in football at UF? Because that was probably the dumbest thing anyone could type on a football message board.
Try this one for being extremely dumb...
Yikes...Its confirmed to be Stoops

Go Canes!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT