ADVERTISEMENT

Incumbent Joe got 51 percent in NH

RussellCasse

Gator Great
May 16, 2023
Yikes. Had a pharmacist friend of mine tell me that incumbents getting only half the parties vote was bad. Joe is despised by a majority of the country.

And this was in Blue NH.

That has to be a record for an incumbent.

💊

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Yikes. Had a pharmacist friend of mine tell me that incumbents getting only half the parties vote was bad. Joe is despised by a majority of the country.

And this was in Blue NH.

That has to be a record for an incumbent.

💊
Because of Biden and Clayburn pushing the DNC to make SC primary "officially" the first Primary, NH didn't have Biden on the ticket. He actually got 51% through write in votes.

Reactions: nail1988
Because of Biden and Clayburn pushing the DNC to make SC primary "officially" the first Primary, NH didn't have Biden on the ticket. He actually got 51% through write in votes.

🤫

20 percent voted for an unknown.

My Pharmacist buddy said there are no excuses.

That said, it’s quite funny they have to wait for SC to make it seem like Joe is liked. Propagandists.

💊

@Gator Fever nailed it on another thread that the people being interviewed as Trump haters are CNN plants.

bgoiiyym5ef61.jpg

China Joe is an illegitimate, corrupt, angry, senile ‘ole coot.

Trump won 2020 in a massive landslide.

Even if someone is dumb enough to believe that Poopy Joe got 81M votes (12M more votes than POTUS Obama’s historic 2008 election) the FBI, CIA, DOJ & Department of State colluded w Legacy Media/Big Tech to interfere in that election!

🤫

20 percent voted for an unknown.

My Pharmacist buddy said there are no excuses.

That said, it’s quite funny they have to wait for SC to make it seem like Joe is liked. Propagandists.

💊
"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth – nothing more."

--Morpheus

"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth – nothing more."

--Morpheus

My pharmacist buddy, took the red 💊

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT