ADVERTISEMENT

Yale -Harvard game ends up in darkness

I've recently been hitting the Treasure Coast near Vero Beach and Fort Pierce during and after Hurricane season metal detecting for the Spanish shipwrecks of 1715 looking for silver and gold coins that are still being found. Recently near one of these spots the bones of an Ais Indian was found just past the dune line while on a construction beach site. 2 questions I have for the wacky climate change libs, Why did a hurricane obliterate 11 ships along the East Coast in 1715 without global warming, and why 304 years later the Atlantic Ocean hasn't carried away the bones of that poor Indian that was in the dunes with all the tsunami type sea rise levels?

I've recently been hitting the Treasure Coast near Vero Beach and Fort Pierce during and after Hurricane season metal detecting for the Spanish shipwrecks of 1715 looking for silver and gold coins that are still being found. Recently near one of these spots the bones of an Ais Indian was found just past the dune line while on a construction beach site. 2 questions I have for the wacky climate change libs, Why did a hurricane obliterate 11 ships along the East Coast in 1715 without global warming, and why 304 years later the Atlantic Ocean hasn't carried away the bones of that poor Indian that was in the dunes with all the tsunami type sea rise levels?

One only has to look at the history of dinosaurs to understand the warming and cooling history of our planet. Los Angeles is another story though, nothing natural about that.

Did anyone ever say that there was no inclement weather before climate change? Or do you want to be the guy trying to deny climate change by holding a snowball....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT