ADVERTISEMENT

Wow, now even the NYT is admitting that masks don't work

Ghost lives the theory that if you repeat a lie often enough.... Hoodwinking, welching. LOL

Are cases going up? Yes. You've admitted this many times.

Are mask mandates in place in the areas where cases are going up? Yes. You've admitted this many times.

That proves masks don't work. You are now calling yourself a liar by claiming otherwise.

Are cases going up? Yes. You've admitted this many times.

Are mask mandates in place in the areas where cases are going up? Yes. You've admitted this many times.

That proves masks don't work. You are now calling yourself a liar by claiming otherwise.

Leave science to the intelligent. It is more than an either/or situation, perhaps beyond your ability to grasp. I'm positive I'm calling you a liar, and welcher. Fauci probably wants to know when he's getting that 500M check you assured us was coming. Idiot.

I'm positive I'm calling you a liar

Then you're also calling yourself a liar, cause I'm just repeating your claims.

You have admitted that cases are going up in areas that have mask mandate.

That proves masks don't work.

I'm not making the claim, I am repeating your claim. So if anyone here is a liar, it is you.

Reactions: gatordad3
Then you're also calling yourself a liar, cause I'm just repeating your claims.

You have admitted that cases are going up in areas that have mask mandate.

That proves masks don't work.

I'm not making the claim, I am repeating your claim. So if anyone here is a liar, it is you.

Ghost just embarrasses himself with ignorance of logical thought. Cases going up does not prove masks don't work. Ghost has repeated this lie so much he believes it regardless of the logical fallacy involved. Delusional.
Did Ghost forget to tell us when, or how Fauci gets his 500K? Ghost assured us this was true. LOL

Ghost just embarrasses himself with ignorance of logical thought. Cases going up does not prove masks don't work.

Of course it does. It proves masks have zero impact on lowering cases.

If it did, cases would lower.

Mask-wearing is your religion, so you can't accept facts that clearly show that masks do not work.

If your stance was "I don't know if masks work or not, I just know that I think they do, so I'm wearing one', no one could fault you for that. Other smart people here have said that's their very stance.

But you are too emotional to admit that there's absolutely no facts that show masks work. But there's plenty that shows they do not.

Sorry.

Of course it does. It proves masks have zero impact on lowering cases.

If it did, cases would lower.

Mask-wearing is your religion, so you can't accept facts that clearly show that masks do not work.

If your stance was "I don't know if masks work or not, I just know that I think they do, so I'm wearing one', no one could fault you for that. Other smart people here have said that's their very stance.

But you are too emotional to admit that there's absolutely no facts that show masks work. But there's plenty that shows they do not.

Sorry.

Mask Insanity

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT