ADVERTISEMENT

Wow, now even the NYT is admitting that masks don't work

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

So Ghost was right, masks don't save lives. And @Nolec was wrong. Again.

Remember when this all started back in March. You know, when Fauci was telling everyone that there was NO NEED for ANYONE to wear a mask? Went on 60 Minutes to tell the nation that no one needed a mask.

A few weeks later that changed to masks being the ultimate protection for everyone. Wear a mask, you can't get covid.

So mask mandates started popping up across the country.

But a funny thing happened...cases kept going up. And up and up and up.

Which proved, of course, that masks don't work.

So the left moved the goalposts: They started claiming that masks protect EVERYONE ELSE, but not the wearer. IOW, you wear the mask to protect others.

Classic propaganda. By moving the goalposts this way, the left then argues 'don't you give a shit about anyone but yourself? Just wear the damn mask!', and emotional sheep bought it.

But even more than that....they now had a built in 'excuse' for why cases keep going up under mask mandate: Well that must mean we don't have enough people actually wearing their masks!

So we have to extend the safer at home orders. Why? Cause yall aren't wearing your masks!

That don't work.

But now the left has its vehicle to keep the country locked down in perpetuity.

But then Trump destroyed that with Operation Warp Speed and now THREE vaccines about to go to market with 92-95% efficiency.

Notice the left suddenly doesn't want anyone to take these vaccines?

Masks don't work. Neither does liberalism. Both are signs of control and are evil.

Remember when this all started back in March. You know, when Fauci was telling everyone that there was NO NEED for ANYONE to wear a mask? Went on 60 Minutes to tell the nation that no one needed a mask.

A few weeks later that changed to masks being the ultimate protection for everyone. Wear a mask, you can't get covid.

So the left moved the goalposts: They started claiming that masks protect EVERYONE ELSE, but not the wearer. IOW, you wear the mask to protect others.

Classic propaganda. By moving the goalposts this way, the left then argues 'don't you give a shit about anyone but yourself? Just wear the damn mask!', and emotional sheep bought it.

But even more than that....they now had a built in 'excuse' for why cases keep going up under mask mandate: Well that must mean we don't have enough people actually wearing their masks!

So we have to extend the safer at home orders. Why? Cause yall aren't wearing your masks!

That don't work.

But then Trump destroyed that with Operation Warp Speed and now THREE vaccines about to go to market with 92-95% efficiency.

Masks don't work. Neither does liberalism. Both are signs of control and are evil.

why do I get the feeling there will be a bold response to this

67% of NYC's covid cases are people that self-isolated at home.

was just having this discussion with someone in medical community that treats covid patients. The last 3 people I know that got covid, have all been self isolating since march. All had visitors that infected them. Weakened immune system from self isolation is very real and no one even tslks about it. Sheep being led to slaughter

That don't work.

Actually we’ve known all along that wearing the mask does not protect the wearer and protect the people around you should you have coronavirus but, what the hell, go with it. I’m not a big fan of them anyway.

That don't work.

Poor Ghost... desperately hoping for any wins. Nope. A single seriously flawed Danish study that relied on the subjects to SELF-REPORT? Please. Also welcher it did not discount the fact that masks save the lives of others... I know that doesn't much relate to you, but some posters have empathy for others and actually care. Simly another Ghost Hoodwinking. Keep trying if the mask doesn't kill you. LOL

Poor Ghost... desperately hoping for any wins. Nope. A single seriously flawed Danish study that relied on the subjects to SELF-REPORT? Please. Also welcher it did not discount the fact that masks save the lives of others... I know that doesn't much relate to you, but some posters have empathy for others and actually care. Simly another Ghost Hoodwinking. Keep trying if the mask doesn't kill you. LOL

and there it is. Bold move cotton

Hey crazy old-man......the study found that masks don't protect the wearer, which is the same thing YOU HAVE CLAIMED HERE FOR MONTHS LMAO!

Take your mask off son, let your brain get some fresh air for the first time since March SMDH

Last edited:
was just having this discussion with someone in medical community that treats covid patients. The last 3 people I know that got covid, have all been self isolating since march. All had visitors that infected them. Weakened immune system from self isolation is very real and no one even tslks about it. Sheep being led to slaughter

Yep. No air circulation and no exposure to the outside. As you said their immune system is weakened so they are sitting ducks.

If you wanted to devise a way to make them as vulnerable as possible and to kill as many people as possible, you would push lockdown.

Two things I got from this article:
1) The only reference in this article the author gave to Biden was “Mr. Biden”
2) LOL at the Annals of Internal Medicine

Hey crazy old-man......the study found that masks don't protect the wearer, which is the same thing YOU HAVE CLAIMED HERE FOR MONTHS LMAO!

Take your mask off son, let your brain get some fresh air for the first time since March SMDH

A fatally flawed study in Denmark does not compel me to believe it more than last week's CDC announcement that their studies show masks benefit BOTH the wearer and others around. Scientific readings are difficult for you, I know.

A fatally flawed study in Denmark does not compel me to believe it more than last week's CDC announcement that their studies show masks benefit BOTH the wearer and others around. Scientific readings are difficult for you, I know.

But the study found that masks protect others but not the wearer.

That's the same thing you have claimed here for months.

So @Nolec just admitted that he doesn't believe the study or himself LOL

Reactions: jfegaly

i see where you posted, but see no text. Something missing maybe? I thought you would be more, well....bold

drywall-mask-jpg.28101

I don’t think the study was fairly flawed. I think people don’t understand how mask work. And I don’t wanna beat a dead horse because ghost is good at that and he doesn’t need my help, but mask work by protecting the people around you not you unless you wearing an N 95 mask. In the end mask is almost become a cultural icon for control and at this point I’m just about done with it. The amount of protection at offers, which is somewhat significant, just ain’t worth it.

But the study found that masks protect others but not the wearer.

That's the same thing you have claimed here for months.

So @Nolec just admitted that he doesn't believe the study or himself LOL

Poor Ghost, we understand science and mat, especially graphs, are difficult for you. Perhaps focus on your shapes and colors. We'll do the science for you. Wear A Mask. ( jfegaly is disturbingly happy now!)

Poor Ghost, we understand science and mat, especially graphs, are difficult for you. Perhaps focus on your shapes and colors. We'll do the science for you. Wear A Mask. ( jfegaly is disturbingly happy now!)
What do mats have to do with science? Are you advocating wearing a door mat around our heads to keep you safe? 😂

Who is 'we'? No one here agrees with you, including you LMAO!

If I’ve had COVID and am now immune do I need to wear an armband so the sissies in public will leave me alone?

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
Heard on the news that Trump was right, new study says if you get covid and recover, you are immune for at least months, maybe years.

If we had just listened to Trump and ignored Fauci...

Still wanting to inject bleach? Not your best idea. Actually Ghost doesn't have a best idea. Remind everyone when Fauci gets his 100K from a covid vaccine ? LOL

Plot-twist! California's Gov agrees with @Nolec that masks don't work.

Sheep hoodwinked again...
Sad, sad Ghost. The Gov. stated his apology, and that everyone should maintain mitigation measures. It's in the link, but either uses words that are too big for Ghost or words he chooses not to understand. Either way just more of... Ghost spinnin', lyin' and welchin". LOL

Sad, sad Ghost. The Gov. stated his apology, and that everyone should maintain mitigation measures. It's in the link, but either uses words that are too big for Ghost or words he chooses not to understand. Either way just more of... Ghost spinnin', lyin' and welchin". LOL

So you believe the apology he gave after he got caught? LMAO!

That's a good sheep....I believe what he did when he had no idea he was being watched.

He didn't wear a mask
He didn't social distance

Because he thinks covid is a hoax. And he thinks apologizing after the fact will fool the sheep.

And he's right LOL

That's a good sheep....I believe what he did when he had no idea he was being watched.

He didn't wear a mask

Because he thinks covid is a hoax. And he thinks apologizing after the fact will fool the sheep.

And he's right LOL

Ghost makes up narratives to believe he's right. Hilarious and sad and telling. Welcher. LOL

He didn't wear a mask

And he's right LOL
He's only sorry he got caught.

Nothing made up.

Newsome didn't wear a mask.

Newsome didn't social distance.

Newsome didn't apologize UNTIL HE GOT CAUGHT.

@Nolec got hoodwinked.

What am I wrong about?

Ghost said without evidence, as usual, that Gov. N. and I said masks don't work. The welching, liar forgot that he posted that? Admittedly that was a few hours ago so could be astretch for Ghost to recall exactly which lie. Hint: see post #28.

Ghost said without evidence, as usual

We have multiple pictures of him NOT wearing a mask and NOT social distancing. That's the evidence.

Because he knows what you know: That masks don't work and covid is a hoax.

But that apology sure hoodwinked you LMAO!

We have multiple pictures of him NOT wearing a mask and NOT social distancing. That's the evidence.

Because he knows what you know: That masks don't work and covid is a hoax.

But that apology sure hoodwinked you LMAO!

Masks do work and Ghost is a moron. .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT