ADVERTISEMENT

Wow. Another embarrassing moment for Hiden, another embarrassing moment for America

Biden once again shows how racist he is. All Latinos are illegal? No wonder Hunter acts like he does when he doesn’t think anyone is looking. His dad doesn’t even hide it.

Now this is just SOOO stupid. I could be wrong, BUT, no where in the process of getting vaxxed did anybody ask about my citizenship status. My wife, being a "latina" was not asked about her citizenship either.

Reactions: fatman76
Now this is just SOOO stupid. I could be wrong, BUT, no where in the process of getting vaxxed did anybody ask about my citizenship status. My wife, being a "latina" was not asked about her citizenship either.
You're correct, but it's the blatant racism I can't get over.

Biden sees people's skin color as a voting bloc before all else. He's a rich, racist old school politician pretending to be woke.

I'm old enough to remember Biden eulogized Robert Byrd, who was a Democrat and at least in his youth a member of the KKK. Some say he was a Grand Wizard but that's hard to prove because the KKK has been rightfully pushed underground. He died in 2010...11 years ago. Biden is a racist with racist friends.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988 and fsumc
How about more dipsh!ttery from the Groper Joe?

The Groper Joe reviving a debunked story. What a fVcking liar!

“When I became vice president, one of the Capitol Hill newspapers estimated that I had taken more than 7,000 round trips on Amtrak over my career. I think that’s an exaggeration. I’m going to rely on those two conductors — one of them was a guy named Angelo Negri,” Biden said in May.

“There was an article, I guess my 4th or 5th year as vice president, saying Biden travels 1.3 million miles on Air Force One [Two]. I used to – the Secret Service didn’t like it – but I used to like to take the train home. My mom was sick and I used to try to come home almost every weekend as vice president to see her. I got on the train and Angelo Negri came up and he goes, ‘Joey, babbbbyyyyy,’ and he grabbed my cheek like he always did. I thought he was going to get shot. I’m serious. I said, ‘No, no, he’s a friend.’”

Biden continued lying: “He said, ‘Joey, what’s the big deal? 1.3 million miles on Air Force Two? Do you know how many miles you traveled on Amtrak?’ I said, ‘No, Angie, I don’t know.’ He gave me the calculation and he said you traveled 1.5 million miles on Amtrak. The fact is, I’d probably take Angie’s word before I’d take the word of what the article said.”

Everything Biden said was a lie and totally made up.

Joe Biden’s mom died in 2010 and the Amtrak conductor, Angelo retired in 1993 – 22 years before Joe Biden hit 1 million miles on AF2.

What a lying dipsh!t!

• Sad
Reactions: BCSpell

This was after Biden flirted with young girls sitting outside of the ice cream shop.

Creepy Joe just can’t help himself when he is around young women and little girls.

“You have guard dogs, I assume,” Biden said after being introduced to the owner’s daughters.

“No, they’re both actually engaged,” the father said to Biden after he made a creepy remark.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT