ADVERTISEMENT

Wouldn't it be ironic if an earthquake hit Baton Rouge this week...

He wouldn't turn into a game Dodger like Foley did, I can tell you that.

The Florida Dodgers are definitely in for an earthquake Saturday in Death Valley.

Reactions: JP_Tide
Joe Alleva is a crappy AD that may be out of a job soon. He's not exactly done a very good job at LSU.

Sooo, you guys are relegated to hoping for natural disasters in order to have a chance?

Boy how the mighty gators have fallen. SMDH!

He wouldn't turn into a game Dodger like Foley did, I can tell you that.

The Florida Dodgers are definitely in for an earthquake Saturday in Death Valley.

Who is supposed to play a road game in Gainesville this season?

Who dodged the game in Gainesville this year?

Call us the Dodgers...LSU Froggers.

Keep jumping till you get the game at home.

Say what you will, Gators, but yours is the only fanbase in the nation that believes you weren't trying to dodge this game.

Yes, I live in Florida. I have lived in Florida for a very long time. I had to have my roof replaced due to damage from the hurricane. I know the danger that they present very well. I still believe you dodged the game, and so does everyone else.

Leave it to insta...now we gotta sound the...

image.png

Reactions: RHT 3
Say what you will, Gators, but yours is the only fanbase in the nation that believes you weren't trying to dodge this game.

Yes, I live in Florida. I have lived in Florida for a very long time. I had to have my roof replaced due to damage from the hurricane. I know the danger that they present very well. I still believe you dodged the game, and so does everyone else.
Yes, we did such a good job dodging the game we are playing it at lsu. Only stupid people believe this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT