ADVERTISEMENT

Will Wade Probably Done at LSU

Lulz, you throw out all sorts of accusations, but when it comes back at you, it’s proof time
What accusations have I thrown out ya ****ing moron? I repeated what a Georgia professor said. She even won a million dollars in damages after filing what equates to a wrongful termination lawsuit against Georgia, and the judge also made Georgia give her job back after she was fired for blowing the whistle on their cheating..

If you think that is equal to rival fans believing Cam Newton was paid based largely on false information, you are even dumber than I originally thought

As an Auburn fan, I find it comical how many people bring up Cam Newton like hr is the only player that has ever been paid or there is some smoking gun proof that he was paid.

A lot of the belief that Auburn paid him is built on the false narrative that Mississippi State offered him money so Auburn must have offered more. The problem with that position is Mississippi State has always claimed they never offered him any money

The family supposedly had to show their bank records before the NCAA would let Cam continue playing. Cam himself was famous among Auburn fans for driving around campus on a moped that he originally bought at Florida.

If the family was paid 180k like a lot of people believe, they must have hidden the money under their bed or something because nobody has figured where the money went to this day

I personally don't really care if he was paid or not. Even if Cam was paid, he is far from the only player to be paid. In fact, you can find many cases with more proof that the NCAA did nothing about

Nothing you said was true, Mississippi State alumni saying they offered him 180k to sign with State is what got the whole thing going. The money went to repairing Scam's daddy's church which was condemned and scheduled to be demolished if repairs weren't made. Only thing dad ever said was Scam didn't know what was going on and AU shouted it's battle cry "PROVE IT" and that was the end of it.

I
Nothing you said was true, Mississippi State alumni saying they offered him 180k to sign with State is what got the whole thing going. The money went to repairing Scam's daddy's church which was condemned and scheduled to be demolished if repairs weren't made. Only thing dad ever said was Scam didn't know what was going on and AU shouted it's battle cry "PROVE IT" and that was the end of it.
You are seriously the dumbest person on this board or any other board, and that is saying a lot.

Mississippi State has never admitted to offering Cam anything. They have always played the role of innocent victim. Anybody who doubts that can go to their board and ask their fans

This thread is about Will Wade, not Cam Newton. Please start your own separate thread on Cam Newton if you wish to continue that discussion.

BTW, congrats to Auburn on the win over the Vols.
I am not the person who originally brought Cam into this thread, and I am not the only person who continues to talk about him. If other people make statements about him that I find to be completely ridiculous, I will point it out whether you like it or not. Feel free to ignore the talk about him if you don't like it or don't want to read it

Last edited:
This thread is about Will Wade, not Cam Newton. Please start your own separate thread on Cam Newton if you wish to continue that discussion.

BTW, congrats to Auburn on the win over the Vols.
I'm not in the mood to go back to who started it, but I'm sure it was jaxbeach dwag who responded to Oozie who never brought up Kirby Dumb, but jaxdwag still felt the need to bring up Kirby Dumb and football on a totally Will Wade, basketball thread. Of course I mentioned to jaxbeach dwag himself this is a hoops thread above or on the previous page, but I guess the Dwag fans inferiority complex has gotten the best of them for the past 2 months.
Then again, one of the Dwag fans will once again bring up Kirby Dumb and Georgia football on this thread in 3..2....1..........

Last edited:
Reactions: ukalum1988
College sports is so dirty. Really wish it wasn’t this way.

D1Ovo8CWoAI0E-Q

I saw this and thought of SadGator and that Sad might enjoy this...

What accusations have I thrown out ya ****ing moron? I repeated what a Georgia professor said. She even won a million dollars in damages after filing what equates to a wrongful termination lawsuit against Georgia, and the judge also made Georgia give her job back after she was fired for blowing the whistle on their cheating..

If you think that is equal to rival fans believing Cam Newton was paid based largely on false information, you are even dumber than I originally thought

How about independent study classes that required no work to get an A. It was suppose to be athlete only but the general student population started signing up. AU was within a hair of losing accreditation making an AU degree woruthless. I would think that surpasses Jan Kemp went academic fraud engulfs the entire university.

Wade is trying to cover his azz in the public to salvage his future career after whatever fallout comes down the line. He is done with LSU, since he took this to the public opinion route.

The same corn dogs screaming Free Willie, will be the same ones cussing him when the infractions p&cker smack the program on the face

Reactions: ukalum1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT