ADVERTISEMENT

Will Bama hire Kirby or Napier?!?!?!?

🤞

licensed-image

This sucks. It was shaping up that there would be some pretty solid established coaches available next year when we can Napier. Now Bama and probably Michigan are going to take the top 2 candidates and then the next two are going to fill in for them and we’ll end up hiring another stepchild at the end of next year.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
This sucks. It was shaping up that there would be some pretty solid established coaches available next year when we can Napier. Now Bama and probably Michigan are going to take the top 2 candidates and then the next two are going to fill in for them and we’ll end up hiring another stepchild at the end of next year.
Lance Leipold about to be a rich mf’er.

Saban is too old for this new game NIL and transfer portal shite.

More importantly we need to flip back all those native Floridian boys and others who had us as finalists to be Gators, like Zay Mincey for example.

Is it Dabo's job to lose?or
I don’t think kiffin is a good fit for Bama, although they could certainly do worse. He’s too loosie goosie. They want someone serious. Lane would be a good fit for us.

I think it boils down to the fact that Saban just couldn’t be nice (which is necessary in today’s world) to players on a daily basis. I didn’t see him blasting players and coaches on the sidelines this year as n the past.

Reactions: gatordad3
BUYOUTS: Lanning $20M, Dabo $7.5M, Franklin $6M, Norvell, $4M
If I’m the Bama AD, Lanning would be my first call….. at least make him say no thanks.

I don’t think Dano is too hip with today’s NIL / transfer portal environment that’s necessary to succeed at the elite Bama level.

Kiffin would be a bold choice and my #2 choice after Lanning. I don’t see Franklin or Norvell being serious candidates unless other top choices say no. JMO…..

I think it boils down to the fact that Saban just couldn’t be nice (which is necessary in today’s world) to players on a daily basis. I didn’t see him blasting players and coaches on the sidelines this year as n the past.
I think it boils down to it being legal to buy players. He lost his overwhelming advantage, and, being a smart guy, is getting out before the levelling of the playing field brings his team back to the pack. I mean, it already has, but even more so. They are still riding the momentum of all those recruits having grown up and watch Bammer dominate, but kids have short memories.

Florida got him 1 time
Florida got him 5 times. Twice at Bammer and thrice at LSU.

Reactions: Nicktheslick
I think it boils down to it being legal to buy players. He lost his overwhelming advantage, and, being a smart guy, is getting out before the levelling of the playing field brings his team back to the pack. I mean, it already has, but even more so. They are still riding the momentum of all those recruits having grown up and watch Bammer dominate, but kids have short memories.
exactly

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT