ADVERTISEMENT

Why don’t some of y’all come out and say it...

I called you a child because that's what you are. You try your best to antagonize but I don't care. I said what I said some time ago because I was upset after hearing a whole bunch of garbage during a game. We contacted the athletic offices. Apparently it's been going on for some time. You seem stuck on it, not me.

All you want to do is twist things.
This time all I said was folks need to get their minds and hearts right and stop bashing on these kids.
Riiiiiiiiight.

Every good gator team has a dude with interesting facial hair...it is a necessity...

Elam’s Elf beard...

Hodge’s chin strap...

Now CeCe is runnin’ with the Ave Lincoln...

AR-180909596.jpg

Think about it...it’s true...

Riiiiiiiiight.
In that section, yes sir...
It’s up to Florida athletics, now. They’ll handle it or not.
We won’t be sitting near that area again, under any circumstance.
We take kids to games that are in our youth programs. We can’t risk stuff like that.
They’re kids that are mostly from struggling areas, and they might hear that stuff at home or around their neighborhoods...but they won’t be hearing it around our program or at a football game.

In that section, yes sir...
It’s up to Florida athletics, now. They’ll handle it or not.
We won’t be sitting near that area again, under any circumstance.
We take kids to games that are in our youth programs. We can’t risk stuff like that.
They’re kids that are mostly from struggling areas, and they might hear that stuff at home or around their neighborhoods...but they won’t be hearing it around our program or at a football game.
That is a terrible situation. I don't have season tickets but when I finally do get the money for them I'll definitely avoid that section.....Just a disgrace.

That is a terrible situation. I don't have season tickets but when I finally do get the money for them I'll definitely avoid that section.....Just a disgrace.

I know thats not everybody....
but when youre around it - you have to say something.

why you don’t like Feleipe Franks.
Just be honest.
You know why...

The kids trying his heart out and some of y’all just want to tear the kid down.
Meanwhile some of your hearts are just dark...

Felipe Franks is probably the best that Florida has at quarterback and is probably the player that is most ready to play the position. Kyle Trask may still have a slight injury in his throwing hand and may not be as effective now as Franks while Jones is still a raw freshman. Most fans are just curious what Trask can do in a game when Florida is struggling to get things going on offense (i.e, Kentucky previously).

While I like Franks' durability and competitive spirit, Franks' problem is his inability to process information much faster than what he has shown. Florida is still getting off to slow starts offensively in their games (i.e, a drive ending in either a FG attempt or a punt/turnover instead of a touchdown) and that may prove to be costly. The slow starts may continue to be an issue in the more competitive SEC games. If Florida gets behind quickly on the score board ...

Even Dan Mullen thinks that Franks has to improve upon his decision-making in order for Florida's offense to thrive better. Franks has to analyze opponents' defenses quicker and make more decisive throws to Florida's play-makers: i.e, make all of the timely check down throws to the running backs/ tight ends rather than trying to force the spectacular play to a deep receiver who may be covered.

Felipe Franks is probably the best that Florida has at quarterback and is probably the player that is most ready to play the position. Kyle Trask may still have a slight injury in his throwing hand and may not be as effective now as Franks while Jones is still a raw freshman. Most fans are just curious what Trask can do in a game when Florida is struggling to get things going on offense (i.e, Kentucky previously).

While I like Franks durability and competitive spirit, Franks problem is his inability to process information much faster than what he has shown. Florida is still getting off to slow starts offensively in their games (i.e, a drive ending in either a FG attempt or a punt/turnover instead of a touchdown) and that may prove to be costly. The slow starts may continue to be an issue in the more competitive SEC games. If Florida gets behind quickly on the score board ...

Even Dan Mullen thinks that Franks has to improve upon his decision-making in order for Florida's offense to thrive better. Franks has to analyze opponents' defenses quicker and make more decisive throws to Florida's play-makers: i.e, make all of the timely check down throws to the running backs/ tight ends rather than trying to force the spectacular play to a deep receiver who may be covered.

Right on Rdgtr. He has got his limitations...but bashing the kid like some do just ain’t gonna help. This game will help things slow down for him. More experience will too. He hasn’t lost a game by himself. Everyone needs to step it up!

You’re right that he’s not a minor, but he is still a young guy.
You can’t pin all this on him.
Why can’t other people step up? It’s a team!

Maybe other than insta, no one is placing all the blame on him.

But the dude has a lot of problems at WB.

Nothing wrong with saying it.

Gonna be interesting to see how he handles the Tennessee crowd. What was his biggest road game so far? sadgator wants him to play good SO bad...

1-3 away from the Swamp but the one win was where LDR was put in when we were trailing @ KY.

Poor Franks, somebody might’ve hurt his feelings ..... the whole premise of this thread is garbage!

Every starting QB in the SEC is working towards getting into the NFL and getting PAID, especially among the Big Six..... these aren’t freaking walkons

If Franks were emotionally fragile, Crapple, he shouldn’t have a starting QB jo

Yeah, I know, but his schtick is getting stale

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT