ADVERTISEMENT

Who wins

Who do you honestly think wins and why

• Harris

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Trump

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
JD Vance did not make that claim. This is a blatant false presentation of the facts manipulated by the corrupt mainstream media. Vance and/or his staff said that they had several complaints from their constituents in Ohio about pets going missing and put the blame on the massive invasion of their community(Springfield, Ohio) by illegal immigrants. It is not clear who started this rumor that immigrants were eating the local populations' pets. Do our fellow American citizens not have the right to complain about the hardships placed on their community by dumping 20.000 illegal immigrants on a community of 80,000?
They are not illegal and just because they complain it doesn't mean that he should report it as fact. He should look into it. You don't think congress people or police officers get wild complaints regularly? Also Vance called the mayor before going public with that story and was stop it was accurate. So yes it is a flat out lie. The lady who actually started the story even apologize after she found her cat in her basement.

There were three police dashcam videos that have mysteriously disappeared.

50 percent of the population of Haiti practices voodou, which involves a fairly vigorous amount of animal sacrifice to include dogs and cats.

The Haitians I know personally that emigrated here legally in the mid nineties said that these are exactly the people Christians in Haiti came here to avoid. That's anecdotal bit let's be real, Haiti is in fact a third world shithole and dumping these folks in America is not going to magically change them into first world people

eyewitness accounts say otherwise, whether you believe them or not.

Trump has nothing to do with it and has disavowed in many times, that's how ...
All have been debunked. Even Vivek said that he's seen zero evidence after visiting Springfield. You have eye witnesses that saw UFOs, big foot, JFK, Tupac, etc. I hope that's not how you decide what is true or false 😬.

Well he's involved with the heritage foundation and they clearly stated it's a plan that they will work with Trump to implement. He listened to them before. So yes it's fair to link him to the plan. Especially considering his deep connections to the heritage foundation.

eyewitness accounts say otherwise, whether you believe them or not.

Trump has nothing to do with it and has disavowed in many times, that's how ...
So Trump said he has nothing to do with it....THAT's your evidence, LOL.

NPR recently reviewed the transcript of a Trump interview and counted 162 misstatements in a 64 minute interview. That's got to be some kind of record. But you can walk through his debate transcript.....almost everything he says is, at a minimum, an exaggeration. What's the difference between and exaggeration and a lie? It all depends on what side your on I guess. But if its not the truth, its a lie.

But maybe EVERYBODY really did want Roe v Wade to go back to the states????

BTW, still waiting to see those tax returns. I guess if he turns them over in his will it means he didn't lie about this like 100 times?

• Haha
Reactions: kalimgoodman

NPR recently reviewed the transcript of a Trump interview and counted 162 misstatements in a 64 minute interview. That's got to be some kind of record. But you can walk through his debate transcript.....almost everything he says is, at a minimum, an exaggeration. What's the difference between and exaggeration and a lie? It all depends on what side your on I guess. But if its not the truth, its a lie.

BTW, still waiting to see those tax returns. I guess if he turns them over in his will it means he didn't lie about this like 100 times?
None of these, if true, are reasons to vote for incompetence, weakness, stupidity and communism ...

None of these, if true, are reasons to vote for incompetence, weakness, stupidity and communism ...
That's a different argument. There is plenty to attack Kamala on.........I just don't think going the "liar" route makes any sense when you support a guy who play so fast and free with the truth himself.

Hammer the border. Hammer the economy. Hammer her failed attempt to win the democratic nomination. Hammer the fact that she didn't have to go through a primary......I mean there is ample gunpowder to attack her with other than something Trump is clearly also very guilty of.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
That's a different argument. There is plenty to attack Kamala on.........I just don't think going the "liar" route makes any sense when you support a guy who play so fast and free with the truth himself.

Hammer the border. Hammer the economy. Hammer her failed attempt to win the democratic nomination. Hammer the fact that she didn't have to go through a primary......I mean there is ample gunpowder to attack her with other than something Trump is clearly also very guilty of.
fine, that's why i posted what you quoted, which holds in addition to what you said here ...

They are not illegal and just because they complain it doesn't mean that he should report it as fact. He should look into it. You don't think congress people or police officers get wild complaints regularly? Also Vance called the mayor before going public with that story and was stop it was accurate. So yes it is a flat out lie. The lady who actually started the story even apologize after she found her cat in her basement.
Vance reported that his staff received several complaints from his constituents about this issue. Somone else ran with the exaggerated story that you are trying to blame on the Trump team. You have your facts all messed up. Do better.

JD Vance did not make that claim. This is a blatant false presentation of the facts manipulated by the corrupt mainstream media. Vance and/or his staff said that they had several complaints from their constituents in Ohio about pets going missing and put the blame on the massive invasion of their community(Springfield, Ohio) by illegal immigrants. It is not clear who started this rumor that immigrants were eating the local populations' pets. Do our fellow American citizens not have the right to complain about the hardships placed on their community by dumping 20.000 illegal immigrants on a community of 80,000?
Not when dimwads want to win elections, despite their horrendous policies that hurt EVERY American alive

They call it election integrity. That means if Trump wins, the election was perfect but if he loses, it was stolen.

Now I am curious to see if that playbook works again or will some people tune it out.
What you decribe here is 100% the truth, son. Your side are full of liars, and cheats. Ours is not. As SIMPLE as that.

That is what is so sad about the race. A good candidate should blow the Democrat out of the water. But Arizona has Kari Lake. She will soon be a two time loser and let's pray she does not cause Trump to lose Arizona.

Arizona and North Carolina should be solid RED and unfortunately they are far from it. That has to change.
I guess it is the RINO side of the party's fault, because Trump OBLITERATED every one of them. Maye the RINO's should be more for America..and they may have a chance?

Wouldn't it be great if Cum Allah's 123 flip flops meant so much to you?

SHAME ON REPUBLICANS for thinking democrats cheat.

I mean Hunters laptop was SUPPOSED to be Russian disinformation...RIGHT? And those 40 thousand votes for Biden after everyone went to sleep were legitimate...RIGHT? And social media censorship never happened...RIGHT? Why in HELL would ever think the party that is made up uf POS lying, America and Constitution hating people would cheat?

Reactions: Gator Fever
And I am SURE Cum Allah did not get any help from the ABC moderators at the debate, and they unintentionally only fact checked Trump when he was telling the truth...and forgot to fact check her when she was lying her prostitute azz off?? Right?

Vance reported that his staff received several complaints from his constituents about this issue. Somone else ran with the exaggerated story that you are trying to blame on the Trump team. You have your facts all messed up. Do better.
Complaints that he KNEW were wrong.

So why do you think, he still mentioned that info, KNOWING it was incorrect?

Exactly, that is why I call it fake anger. You can't ever complain about Kamala lying, if you support Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks

You realize that none of this really matters, right?

If Kamala wins, it'll be because of massive cheating by the dems in 7 cities that never clean their voter rolls:
philly, pitt, atl, milwaukee, detroit, LV and PHX

She can stay in her basement and let the media falsely claim it's tight to reduce the scrutiny after the election is stolen.

Hope i'm wrong, but watch who wins those 6 swing states

You can argue all you like, but that's what's up ...

.but the uber-right MAGA element that dominates this board is proof positive that MAGA is made up largely of folks with super strong opinions despite having very little knowledge.
😂 😂 😂

Illegal shifty, Forever Young!

EfU2w-nVAAEuJCM.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
You realize that none of this really matters, right?

If Kamala wins, it'll be because of massive cheating by the dems in 7 cities that never clean their voter rolls:
philly, pitt, atl, milwaukee, detroit, LV and PHX

She can stay in her basement and let the media falsely claim it's tight to reduce the scrutiny after the election is stolen.

Hope i'm wrong, but watch who wins those 6 swing states

You can argue all you like, but that's what's up ...
Until you can articulate a case as to WHY Trump could only lose by the other side cheating you just sound like a guy who is losing his marbles.

Maybe the election is getting to you?

Until you can articulate a case as to WHY Trump could only lose by the other side cheating you just sound like a guy who is losing his marbles.

Maybe the election is getting to you?
You're entitled to your opinion.

I'm sorry, but without the help of the media and the Democratic machine, Kamala is just not an electable candidate in any universe ...

You're entitled to your opinion.

I'm sorry, but without the help of the media and the Democratic machine, Kamala is just not an electable candidate in any universe ...
She's even more of a placemat/puppet than Dementia Joe.

Kamala, what are your plans to help the economy and middle class? "Well as you know, I'm from a middle class family. (5 Pinocchios) and we want to create an opportunity economy where we give even more free shit away. "

Anyone voting for this brain dead idiot is dumber than she is. She has no plans, just warm and fuzzy platitudes with the goal of turning the US into Venezuela.

Reactions: FresnoGator
She's even more of a placemat/puppet than Dementia Joe.

Kamala, what are your plans to help the economy and middle class? "Well as you know, I'm from a middle class family. (5 Pinocchios) and we want to create an opportunity economy where we give even more free shit away. "

Anyone voting for this brain dead idiot is dumber than she is. She has no plans, just warm and fuzzy platitudes with the goal of turning the US into Venezuela.
Only a glorified America hating idiot could

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
Sorry Goldie, but if you don't think Trump is calling the shots in the republican party you and I live on different planets. If he wanted that deal it would have been done. He was also the primary beneficiary of the deal dying. Has nothing do with any talking point, its common sense. And I didn't make the case for it being a good deal.....just said it was bipartisan......and supported by McConnell.

I am not a Harris fan......I would have voted for Haley. But Trump is trouble.......although my current theory is that a second Trump presidency may be the best way to destroy MAGA. So I am fairly indifferent to who wins.......but the uber-right MAGA element that dominates this board is proof positive that MAGA is made up largely of folks with super strong opinions despite having very little knowledge.

Nope - Trump winning will finally neuter the crooked GOPe some.

• Love
Reactions: NavigatorII
Nope - Trump winning will finally neuter the crooked GOPe some.
Every now and then an old RINO comes back here to tell us how bad a candidate Trump is....however I remind them that he OBLITERATED their candidate...and they go back in hiding. Remember..they are VERY closely related to democrats.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT