ADVERTISEMENT

Who wins

Who do you honestly think wins and why

• Harris

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Trump

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
Maybe you live in an area that really is 90% Trump and if so that explains how/why that idiot Matt Gaetz keeps getting elected in your district.
But that’s a bubble over where you live. My friends who are Republicans and I are not strong Trumpers. And we are not RINOS either. We just think that the Party has better options. Most will hold their noses and vote against Kamala because she is an idiot and a danger. We had four years of Trump and Americans were better off. None of us need an abortion and we’re more concerned with the economy and the future of the world.
Do I think that the Dems have succeeded in dumbing down younger voters? Yep. And that’s the big danger.
And much respect to you, I disagree. Trump has annihilated his competition in three primaries. End of story. The old party is gone and not calling you a rhino however, there are many out there still like the poster mentioned above that thinks he is a weak candidate. But we have this thing called a constitution of the United States of America that decides how we elect people and Trump has annihilated his competition. Does anybody disagree that Trump annihilated his competition?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT