ADVERTISEMENT

Who will be our best player signed on Commitmas?

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
sadgator ain’t even gonna pretend like he knows...

and anybody who had been around here long enough knows that sadgator knows nothing about recruiting...but for one day sadgator will play along...

Who is the one player that we absolutely have to sign and/or who will be the best player we bring home tomorrow/today?

Reactions: fsu939913
IMO it is Wilson and Hammond along the oline. The 3 Lakeland kids would be great additions because they are all good and you know what happened the last time we signed a bunch of state championship winners from the Lakeland Dreadnaught football program.

I like Wilson too. Dude is a specimen. Rare to see an olineman that big with almost no fat, he’s a great athlete.

Reactions: sadgator
ESPN #2 OG Deyavie Hammond 6-4 345 **** - chose UF over UA, UGly

ESPN #7 OC Kingsley Eguakun 6-3 293 *** EE - Miami flip, chose UF over AU.

ESPN #11 OG Ethan White 6-5 340 **** EE- chose UF over 8 other schools

Rivals #13 OG Will Harrod 6-6 305 **** EE - chose UF over a long list of big time offers

Rivals #17 OG Riley Simonds 6-4 290 *** - chose UF over 10 other SEC schools

ESPN #18 OT Michael Tarquin 6-5 290 **** EE - chose UF over 22 other big time schools

Rivals #37 OT Wardrick Wilson 6-5 311 **** EE - chose UF over Mich and 10 others

Pick one, but I like them all. This is a super upgrade on the OL imo. :)
And 5 of the 7 will early enroll for the Spring to get a jump on the play book and Savage-ing....

Last edited:
Reactions: Wuerffel2Doering

247 #12 OG Deyavie Hammond 6-3 353 **** - chose UF over UA and a long list

Rivals #13 OG Will Harrod 6-6 305 **** EE - chose UF over a long list of big time offers

ESPN #18 OT Michael Tarquin 6-5 290 **** EE - chose UF over 22 other big time schools

Rivals #37 OT Wardrick Wilson 6-5 311 **** EE - chose UF over Mich and 10 others

And 5 of the 7 will early enroll for the Spring to get a jump on the play book and Savage-ing....

Too copy and paste, did not read.

And yet you took the time to spew more of your always useless drivel... WHY, some might ask?

Pitiful little attention beggar, kinda sad really, but here ya go,,, yet again.
Here to foul up yet another thread with his always village idiot smelly crap.
BothTotally Clueless and Boring is any ugly combination.

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

And yet you took the time to spew more of your always useless drivel... WHY, some might ask?

Pitiful little attention beggar, kinda sad really, but here ya go,,, yet again.
Here to foul up yet another thread with his always village idiot smelly crap.
BothTotally Clueless and Boring is any ugly combination.

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Oh insta.

How many hugs do you need?

48394778_1129083187272758_883046628972298240_n.jpg

We worked hard for this one, but it was all worth it and worked out in the end for us. Go Gators!

247 #12 OG Deyavie Hammond 6-3 353 **** - chose UF over UA and a long list

So I have a question. Did you guys sign two offensive lineman with the same name. Because there are two Deyavie Hammonds. And one is shorter and weighs less than the other. And one is the number 2 OG, and the other is the number 12 OG. LOL, Please explain is this a typo or the funniest thing ever.

Reactions: nail1988
Obviously a brain-fart on my part, guano occurs... :confused:

Made the correction to my above post, so thanks for pointing it out, and I'd have given it a LOL too if you'd posted it. Glad I could give you a laugh anyway... :cool:

If you listened to Mullen’s PC. He specifically brought up JaMarkis Weston and Trent Whittemore. He appears to like both of these guys.

From everything Dan's said in this last few PC's, I think that he's really happy with his class so far, thinks it will imporve by NSD, and he's looking forward to the team that he's building for the 2019 season,,,, AND SO AM I.... :)

sadgator ain’t even gonna pretend like he knows...

and anybody who had been around here long enough knows that sadgator knows nothing about recruiting...but for one day sadgator will play along...

Who is the one player that we absolutely have to sign and/or who will be the best player we bring home tomorrow/today?

Isn’t this the SAME THING as you posted yesterday? Double thread, please delete one!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT