ADVERTISEMENT

Who didn't see this coming?

I’ve been too busy following all the BOMBSHELLS exploding out of all the other investigations you keep telling me to “keep watching,”. Like the indictment of... hmmm... I’m sure there must be some, let me Google around.... hmmmm.... well anyway it’s all very explosive and bombshell-like.

Why don't you get busy telling us why your fav squad member is in trouble? Thought you said it was all conspiracy theories from Twitter randos?

You’re confusing me with the generic straw man you invent for every argument so you can carry on simplistic arguments with yourself.

You’re confusing me with the generic straw man you invent for every argument so you can carry on simplistic arguments with yourself.

Nah, when we last heard from you on the matter you wanted to know what the big deal was if she DID marry her brother. Remember that?

No. Post it.

Can't, thread has been zapped. But we both know you said it, I remember the precise exchange, you said you didn't care if she was married to her brother and I told you that you had better care because if she was, she just disqualified herself from serving in Congress.

I did find this gem from you tho - You got your back up and claimed that anyone that pointed out that she was married to her brother was a racist LMAO!

https://florida.forums.rivals.com/t...y-person-in-politics-ever.80807/#post-1529041

Can't, thread has been zapped. But we both know you said it, I remember the precise exchange, you said you didn't care if she was married to her brother and I told you that you had better care because if she was, she just disqualified herself from serving in Congress.

I did find this gem from you tho - You got your back up and claimed that anyone that pointed out that she was married to her brother was a racist LMAO!

https://florida.forums.rivals.com/t...y-person-in-politics-ever.80807/#post-1529041

I think we’ll file this one under the you’re talking out of your ass file, which is voluminous.

The post you quoted still stands. I should have changed it to white/and/or Republican. But it seemed redundant.

I think we’ll file this one under the you’re talking out of your ass file, which is voluminous.

The post you quoted still stands. I should have changed it to white/and/or Republican. But it seemed redundant.

Pointing out that marrying your brother is disgusting doesn't make you a racist, it makes you a decent person.

And it disqualifies you from serving in Congress. Amusing that a lawyer wouldn't know that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT