ADVERTISEMENT

Who banned fsu939913 and why?

But really it was probably all his “you guys all gargle Bama’s balls” posts. It was every thread for like a week. I don’t mind trolling but when the logic is so tortured, it’s just dumb and disrupts actual conversation.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
ACHTUNG! VEE HAFF WAYZ OFF MAKINK YOU TALK!!!
SZAFuEI.gif

But really it was probably all his “you guys all gargle Bama’s balls” posts. It was every thread for like a week. I don’t mind trolling but when the logic is so tortured, it’s just dumb and disrupts actual conversation.
At some point ya just have to move along.

For example, I've moved on to how many recruits is Norvell going to take in from Michigan.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
I admit with FSU numbers around, this board has much more entertainment, especially when he posts over in the political forum.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
I admit with FSU numbers around, this board has much more entertainment, especially when he posts over in the political forum.
I think that ass whupping from UGly in the Orange Bowl was just too much to bear. It became impossible to criticize the selection committee at that point. 😂

Reactions: gatordad3
Murderer vs white girl who didn't want daddy to know she's into black guys so she made up a rape story. Well, at least you tried.

Btw, Erica recently married that Jamal guy she had sex with a few hours before Jaimes.
Riiiigggghhhtttt. Thank you for the chuckle.

Winston admitted in court that he realized he did but at the time didn’t think he was. Guess he wasn’t too bright. We all heard his heisman speech. Fit in well at FSWHO.

At least UF disowned Hernandez. Little brother still sells Winston jersey. This might not be the best place to exercise your school inferiority complex.

Last edited:
Riiiigggghhhtttt. Thank you for the chuckle.

Winston admitted in court that he realized he did but at the time didn’t think he was. Guess he wasn’t too bright. We all heard his heisman speech. Fit in well at FSWHO.

At least UF disowned Hernandez. Little brother still sells Winston jersey. This might not be the best place to exercise your school inferiority complex.
Didn't they retire Rapeis' jersey?

Reactions: alaskanseminole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT