Why kammie is afraid of a muted mic

BillytheC

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2021
1) Can't play the damsel in distress victim
2) She has to figure out how to fill 2 minutes without making a word salad

Reactions: dezyDeco
ABC will cave. She'll get her unmuted mic. And Trump should STFU about this as he has already made an off hand statement when all this unmuted mic stuff started sort of sounding like he doesn't care either way before now saying the debate rules are the same. Let your campaign people who are adamant about the rules staying the same handle this. If by some miracle ABC doesn't cave I don't think the Harris campaign will let Kamala do the debate even though I guarantee ABC will leak the questions in advance to her. I believe they will see no upside to putting her out there like this compared to just keeping her hidden like they have been.
From what I understand that was only a 30 minute Q&A last night with a Trump hating interviewer throwing her softball questions that was edited down to 18 minutes. So that 18 mins were the best of the 30. And it still looks like it hurt her. I'd love to see those other 12 minutes haha.

She is an idiot...and if you vote for her it 100% confirms YOU are an idiot. This is really not debatable.
This statement is irrefutable.

There is no way to look at her body of work, objectively without realizing she is perhaps the worst politician in American history she might even be worse than John Kerry America's worst statesman ...

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
It seems like she believes that she is running against the Biden/Harris Admin.
The media doesn't care. They understand the low information sea urchins aren't smart enough to figure out her answering tough questions isn't going to happen if humanly possible. She's Chauncey Gardner Part II all over again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT