ADVERTISEMENT

The cost of Kammie's tax plan is astronomical

So nothing lol

I already told you that it wasn't a debate but you're desperate to keep it going 🤷🏽‍♂️.
Beliefs are held based on faith and feeling. Facts can't touch a belief. Religion falls into this category, as does racism.

Opinions are formed based on a series of facts. Life experiences, things learned from others, etc. are opinions. Opinions respond to new information and are always evolving.

So you're right, your position is based on faith, feelings and beliefs. There's no sense trying to provide you with any new information. No sense trying to force you to "research" the subject in other words.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
Thanks for answering but I couldn't find that in her platform or website. I can't debate "talking points".
She really doesn't have one. Even Bill Maher has called out the Democrats for not having any stated policies. The media is complicit and trying to coddle her and their leftist cabal, mostly by not asking hard questions and allowing her handlers to hide her. They know she is a ticking time bomb before she paints herself into a corner. Heck, you know it as well, before she became the nominee you said countless times she is a low information snake.

Watch this video, well known economist when you have some time. At least try the first 10 minutes. It's not about trashing Harris just to let you know. It's regarding the NWO. If you have even an ounce of intellectual honesty and curiosity , it's going to open your eyes, it's really quite shocking.

Come On Man !!!! Reviewing her official campaign website, https://kamalaharris.com/ , it took me less than a 20 minutes to find her policies. First you have to close the request to donate, click back and forth through different links, then click on the link for "Meet Vice President Kamala Harris"; then read through the page:

Now she is running for President of the United States to continue protecting our freedoms, delivering justice, and expanding opportunity so that every American can not just get by, but get ahead.

There you go.

Come On Man !!!! Reviewing her official campaign website, https://kamalaharris.com/ , it took me less than a 20 minutes to find her policies. First you have to close the request to donate, click back and forth through different links, then click on the link for "Meet Vice President Kamala Harris"; then read through the page:

Now she is running for President of the United States to continue protecting our freedoms, delivering justice, and expanding opportunity so that every American can not just get by, but get ahead.

There you go.
Wow. I think she stole that from Adolph Hitler. 😂

Reactions: BCSpell
She really doesn't have one. Even Bill Maher has called out the Democrats for not having any stated policies. The media is complicit and trying to coddle her and their leftist cabal, mostly by not asking hard questions and allowing her handlers to hide her. They know she is a ticking time bomb before she paints herself into a corner. Heck, you know it as well, before she became the nominee you said countless times she is a low information snake.

Watch this video, well known economist when you have some time. At least try the first 10 minutes. It's not about trashing Harris just to let you know. It's regarding the NWO. If you have even an ounce of intellectual honesty and curiosity , it's going to open your eyes, it's really quite shocking.

I actually completely agree with you that she doesn't have much substance to her policies but neither does Trump. She says that she will fix the middle class without details and he says everything will great or fixed in a day without details. This definitely isn't substance type election. This election is based on "vibes".

LOLOLOLOLOLOL Well you never looked...because IF YOU DID...there is ZERO information on her website about her stances. LOLOLOLOL Got caught lying AGAIN. TYPICAL unamerican lefty! IF..I say IF you looked...there are only links to DONATE. In other words...lefties supporting her have NO CLUE what she actually stands for...you are ALL BLIND SHEEP...and you got caught RED HANDED LYING.
If there is zero information about her stance, then that would confirm that her stance isn't open borders? Did you read what you typed? But go away.

I actually completely agree with you that she doesn't have much substance to her policies but neither does Trump. She says that she will fix the middle class without details and he says everything will great or fixed in a day without details. This definitely isn't substance type election. This election is based on "vibes".
Someone needs a dunce hat. Trump already showed what he can do as President. He does not have to hide from the press, or come out with policies. You can go to YouTube and see videos of him 30 years ago saying the EXACT same thing. His policies were the BEST economy, closed borders, and NO WARS.

Reactions: NavigatorII
If there is zero information about her stance, then that would confirm that her stance isn't open borders? Did you read what you typed? But go away.
Jesus Christ how do you even find your way home when you leave your house, son? (hope you have navigation on your ride) She was the F'ING BORDER CZAR FOR THREE YEARS. What kind of idiot needs to see what she SAYS...instead of what she DID?? I understand democrats are really the dumbest animals on earth...but DAMN son!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT