ADVERTISEMENT

Where did you go to College?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again you confuse the difference between being held accountable compared to the judgment of one's soul. Are you unable to see the rationalization, ma'am?
Whether or not I see the “rationalization” is between me and my maker with regard to my final judgment, and is certainly not within the purview of a stranger on a message board.
Do all of us accept our faults and failings and understand that first and foremost we should work on ourselves everyday?
Are you just reminding us of that - and including yourself? If so, noted and thank you.

Whether or not I see the “rationalization” is between me and my maker with regard to my final judgment, and is certainly not within the purview of a stranger on a message board.
Do all of us accept our faults and failings and understand that first and foremost we should work on ourselves everyday?
Are you just reminding us of that - and including yourself? If so, noted and thank you.
Of course. I was making a statement not judging anyone unless it made you feel guilty. 😂

If any, And did you graduate.

Just curious to know who I am conversing with.

UF here, of course. Two business degrees.

Now don’t be embarrassed Alabama freeloader T-shirt fans. We know you are an 85%er. (Look it up). And I’m curious if FakeMensa even went to college.

PS. No judgment.
this will be some serious teeth pulling, i doubt many if any of these people went to a university. for the record i went to THE UF.

Reactions: FresnoGator
We way overpush college.

Some of the most successful people in the industry we make products for are multimillionaires with HS Diplomas and GED’s and are incredibly smart businesspeople.

I’ve got a kid on my team (rising Jr) that would be a D1 talent if he was 3” taller. He’s ridiculous and had schools illegally contacting him for years.

School isn’t for him. I’m working on getting him internships with some of my contacts. I’d hate to see him not play in college but the kid hates school. Not dumb, it’s just not for him, and that’s ok. If my wife hadn’t forced me out I’d still be in school getting my 6th Phd. I loved it.
true, but it is a simple question. i think its fairly easy to see who the more educated folks are on here.

Yep

It’s a great sport. Every decent athlete I’ve recruited from other sports has really loved it. A few have ditched their primary sport.

It’s really old and really American, it was invented by Native Americans.
its a great tier two level sport for those without elite athletic ability, no offense Frezzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: FresnoGator
A number of my "fake" questions have been asked on these pages, none of which BSC911 can answer.

I have 3 gold coins identical to the eye. One is counterfeit. How do I very quickly determine the fake?

BSC911 would score lowest of any board member on my 60 question, 60 minute time limit "silly quiz." goldmom would abuse BSC911 in an intelligence quotient test session.
Keep trying Fake Mensa. Obviously the highlight of your academic career was a quiz they fooled you into thinking was a Mensa test. Now i know why you are so insecure about it.

The thread was going so well until you tried to once again try to impress everyone with some 5th grade quiz you got a B on 50 years ago.

#sucker

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
You can bow before sinners in a booth but you have not confessed to God in this ritual.
You have no idea what I have or haven’t done. You’re Just another revivalist tent preacher who likely is just over compensating for some personal issues. That’s why The One True Church doesn’t let your type spread your filth.

Save your preaching for the ignorant. I know better.

Last edited:
You have no idea what I have or haven’t done. You’re Just another revivalist tent preacher who likely is just over compensating for some personal issues. That’s why The One True Church doesn’t let your type spread your filth.

I have an idea of what you value and it isn't God, it's mammon.

Probably Ghost1988…..he made a good choice in college…. The young lady talent in the Chem-E classes was far superior to that within the Mech Department - drank many a Salty Dog with the female Chem-E talent at a Lexington hole-in-the-wall pub called Thoroughbreds; listening to Jimmy Buffett

I'm not familiar with what the ME women look like but the ChE woman mostly look like Amy from Big Bang Theory. So if they were hotter than your chicks...just DAMN.
I believe we had 28 people in my ChemE class of '88; I believe 8 or 9 were/are (? - LOL) female. For the most part there wasn't any dating inside our class, although one of the females student was pretty chummy with a married guy in the class that had tongues wagging, but I didn't consider it my business to pry into the details.

For my part, I had one date with a ChemE girl my junior year that was a year ahead of me. I stayed in Lexington a few years after graduation, and had a brief relationship with a ChemE student which ended badly; a story with a back story best shared over a few beers.

For whatever reason, ChemE does seem to attract more female students than the other engineering disciplines, and yes, a fair number of them are fairly attractive. Brains and beauty are a lethal combination.

No, no you don’t. And I certainly don’t need someone like you to try to tell me.

Its people like you that turn people away from God.
I must call out evil whenever I see it, Sir. You are secular and take no responsibility for your actions which is an advocate of unholiness.

I must call out evil whenever I see it, Sir. You are secular and take no responsibility for your actions which is an advocate of unholiness.
And I have to call out a fake when I see it.

Heres you sign.

PS. And it’s ironic seeing how you refuse to call out Trump. You’re a cafeteria Christian. Thus a fraud. This was a nice thread until Mr. Preachy Preacherman decided he needed to selectively pass judgment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mdfgator
Everyone in administration were pompous except one dean. He and I had a smartass to smartass relationship. He had us all senior year make appointments with him to discuss setting up our donations as graduates. I took a small box placed a roll of pennies wrapped in tissue paper with a note: Dean Williams
I WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL OUR TIME AND I HAVE HAPPILY PROVIDED EMORY WITH MY FIRST 50 YEARS DONATION.
Exact opposite experience at UOP in SF. 95% of the staff was awesome and maybe 2-3 were pompous jackasses. The dean, Art Dugoni walked the walk, he was everyone's favorite. Donations are high because they treated us great ...

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
….. I stayed in Lexington a few years after graduation, and had a brief relationship with a ChemE student which ended badly; a story with a back story best shared over a few beers.
does that backstory include her dropping homemade X into you drink that she cooked up from a recipe that was circling the Chem E department back then?

jus’ asking’ :)

Just when I think you have gained some wisdom you open your mouth and distinguish yourself as a fool.
nail1988 didn't invite me here to declare anyone stupid. He invited me here to listen to the handful declare themselves stupid. You know of course who hogs the show.

I weigh the 3 gold coins. The two weighing the same are genuine.

does that backstory include her dropping homemade X into you drink that she cooked up from a recipe that was circling the Chem E department back then?

jus’ asking’ :)
No it didn’t. Not familiar with that story; might have the class of 86 which was pretty crazy from what I understand.

^^^takes issue with judgement...and then quickly judges in return.

I believe 8 or 9 were/are (? - LOL) female.

😂🤣😂

and had a brief relationship with a ChemE student which ended badly; a story with a back story best shared over a few beers.

...leans in...

Brains and beauty are a lethal combination.

Absolutely. If I ever marry again (which I won't because my wife assures me that I won't outlive her), it's going to be to a sugar-momma.

Well, good thread despite a couple who tried to derail the thread with their usual flames and boring stories. Some impressive credentials for sure.

And a few who are obviously too embarrassed to disclose.

Ghost
Capt. Ron
Jfugley

Thats OK, we never expected it

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT