ADVERTISEMENT

Where did you go to College?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really waste my time reading curmudgeon's religious posts

But on the quick review...goldmom is right...you appear to be a bigot

Reactions: goldmom
But I can still piss a longer stream that you can, which is just as important and impressive as anyone's educational claims here. 😜

And I didn't list any of what I did in the years after I dropped out of HS while I was working 48-52 hours a week at age 17.... 🤓
donald trump GIF

You have sinned I have sinned only Christ has never sinned.
Jesus' humanity can clearly be seen when He prays, "Let this cup pass from me." The struggle of what He would face was intense, and Jesus was battling the flesh. His wish to bypass the cup "if it be possible" expresses the natural human desire to avoid pain and suffering. Jesus was fully God and fully man ( Hebrews 2:17 ).

While not a sin imo, because of his final acceptance of his fate, he was not without serious trepidation of following Gods will.

The story begins with Jesus entering the temple and being upset with what is going on in the temple he overturns tables and drives out those who are buying and selling. In the temple courts he [Jesus] found people selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money.

Notice that Jesus drove out (with violence and a cat of nine tails) those that were selling oxen, sheep and doves. John 2: 14 And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: ALL of these animals were used in sacrifices and burnt offerings.
Exodus 20:24 An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me (God), and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.

Not a sin in my estimation, but those that are pacifists and claim that Jesus was also a pacifist, might disagree with what he did. I think that he was justifies, but those that he drove out might differ, believing that they were following Gods instructions.

Romans 3:23 Context. 20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. 21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; 22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24 Being justified freely by his grace ...

Too much for me to decide. I know that I have sinned, others will judge for themselves on the subject. God will judge us all when the time comes....

Goldenmommie, I choose to leave you dwelling in your vast ignorance about who I am. And who I am is not your only area of demonstrated ignorance...

But I will continue to LMFAO at the stupidity that you spew out anyway....
😜

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Ah, more antiCatholic hate spread by the Bible Belt which spawned the KKK.

You see, our priests don’t pretend to be God, merely the vessel through which we can confess our sins. As appointed by Jesus himself. The difference is that our priests must go thru rigorous training and speak a consistent message, not just call themself a preacher and spread whatever message that suits them.

More bearing false witness, I see. In The One True Church, that’s a sin. I’m not sure about whatever yours happens to say. It can change from church to church.

PS. We actually kneel to the Cross, not bow to the priest. Shows how much you know. More ignorance from the exCommunicated version of Catholicism.
You don't have to go anywhere for it, you don't have to pay anybody for it, it's right here, right now, and it's free.....it's the love, peace, grace, mercy, forgiveness, and healing of God, Jesus, Holy Spirit.

Any and all layers, constructs, rituals, routines, and religious apparatuses used to access God, Jesus, Holy Spirit are man-made. God, Jesus, Holy Spirit are here, there, everywhere, then, now, and forever. All who call upon the Lord earnestly and wholeheartedly will be answered. No middlemen or man-made institutions necessary. Jesus is the mediator for all.

Reactions: BSC911
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT