ADVERTISEMENT

What's this? Biden using his Executive Powers to....

Sheep, much like @FresnoGator's girlfriend, aren't smart enough for this game.

She is such a lying pile of sh!t in a dress.

I mean, the level of ridiculous crap she spews every time she opens her mouth is unreal. Again, somehow… this twisted stuff must really work on the diseased brains of their Demoncrat voters.

She is such a lying pile of sh!t in a dress.

I mean, the level of ridiculous crap she spews every time she opens her mouth is unreal. Again, somehow… this twisted stuff must really work on the diseased brains of their Demoncrat voters.
She's definitely in line for a MSM job after this.

Last edited:
Reactions: fatman76
Fres, the crazy ones are the best in the sack. I speak from experience as a magnet for crazy my whole life. Maybe not @NavigatorII level crazy, but I know enough about the subject to speak with confidence

Now, the dumb ones, I'm not as sure about...
The dumb ones are great, because despite a lack of self-awareness, they know that sex is pretty much the only thing they bring to the table, so bring it they do ...

I just want to circle back to the OP....how is it that Biden keeps building on the Trump agenda?

Row v Wade and Casey v PP were overturned on Biden's watch, not Trump's.

Biden has extended some of Trump's key EOs, including 13848 - https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/doc...nctions-the-event-foreign-interference-united

And Biden has consistently funded Trump's wall, even though he campaigned on open borders and removing it.

Squint, turn your head sideways, and it almost looks like Biden is really Trump's 3rd term, doesn't it?

Biden is getting all the blame for the economy, and Trump is getting all the credit for Biden extending or building on the stuff he started.

Is it almost like we are watching a movie?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT