ADVERTISEMENT

What shenanigans will UGA pull this year?????

I'm gonna love it when UGA tries some bullspit and McE is pointing and laughing, and then jokes about it at the halftime interview..."You see that? This is so much fun!"

i wonder if he'll to able to mention GA by name in his post game comments? Go Dawgs! No one expected you gators to win last year so there's that.

I was gonna say probably switch the QB and do some lame pre-game dance because pre-game dances are what UGA does before big games. But I guess they've already announced the QB change. They're pretty predictable.

I was gonna say probably switch the QB and do some lame pre-game dance because pre-game dances are what UGA does before big games. But I guess they've already announced the QB change. They're pretty predictable.
yep the QB change is exactly what he's trying to do. I expect two QBs to play for UGA tomorrow.

4548813860_fb9bfc485b_o.jpg

I thought that they would pull out the baby oil and get dirty on the sidelines for their pregame warmup, as they have in the past on oh so many occasions. They learned that from Mark Richt's time at FSU where the football team spends more time shirtless and oiled up than it does beating down on defenseless women. At least Georgia can say that they have no puke orange lamborghini's that might sneak into the photo.

Richt is a mad hatter. Benches his QB to take over punting duties just so he can throw an incompletion on 4th down. Bless his heart. :)

Should rename the thread to how hard will the refs try for the game to stay intact for UGA

that was like playing against Bama and Ohio State combined in the 2nd half with the officials

we had triple the holding penalties in one single drive than Ohio State had in 3 years. And yes that's real and true

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT