ADVERTISEMENT

What is wrong with these...

What?? You’re extreme in your views it is what it is. I am about as apolitical as anyone can be.. I believe in freedom and all that goes into that…. Fiscal conservative and social liberal. Not woke just think people should be free to live the life they want to, so long as it doesn’t hurt others. Not rocket science. Fiscally, we need to maintain price stability so our standard of living doesn’t erode. Ie, don’t hinge borrow and binge spend. You want to spend it, you better raise it via the tax code, not via the fed with artificially low rates amd qe.
Your ideas and concepts are rooted in a system of your belief without question, and that's the way you want to see everything. We see it the same, yet from a different perspective - the correct one. lol. You see, your ideas of the cause of wrongdoing are skewed to an extreme (there's that word again). You don't even see it within your posts. So, we will forever agree to disagree because I stand on the side of right values covered in the light and you hang on to a view slimed in darkness. (This made me laugh.)

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
What?? You’re extreme in your views it is what it is. I am about as apolitical as anyone can be.. I believe in freedom and all that goes into that…. Fiscal conservative and social liberal. Not woke just think people should be free to live the life they want to, so long as it doesn’t hurt others. Not rocket science. Fiscally, we need to maintain price stability so our standard of living doesn’t erode. Ie, don’t hinge borrow and binge spend. You want to spend it, you better raise it via the tax code, not via the fed with artificially low rates amd qe.
But, but, but you blame republican sheeple.

Your ideas and concepts are rooted in a system of your belief without question, and that's the way you want to see everything. We see it the same, yet from a different perspective - the correct one. lol. You see, your ideas of the cause of wrongdoing are skewed to an extreme (there's that word again). You don't even see it within your posts. So, we will forever agree to disagree because I stand on the side of right values covered in the light and you hang on to a view slimed in darkness. (This made me laugh.)
Lol, you stand by what your leaders tell you. It’s changed many times over the years. You blow seeping in the wind like most sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT