ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to Smudge the cat on his trip to China?

One other thing I want to ask you.
How you gettin along?
I go every 4 months now for my test and exams.
So far sooooooo good.
You?, tell me!
Lord how I wish I could talk to you in private but I understand
people like the "stalker" keep this from happening.
Love you Bro!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: -MDVOL
One other thing I want to ask you.
How you gettin along?
I go every 4 months now for my test and exams.
So far sooooooo good.
You?, tell me!
Lord how I wish I could talk to you in private but I understand
people like the "stalker" keep this from happening.
Love you Bro!!!

Waiting

Test showed the cancer has not spread. I spent 10 days in critical condition back in Jan. due to concussions and physical damage caused by falling. My cancer is the lymphatic system and I can't fight off infections that most people can. My kidneys had an infection and I was supposed to see my renal doctor. But I kept putting it off because of the cancer tests and having appointments with the oncologist and the radiologist.

Drifted in and out of consciousness the 1st 3-4 days Heard a nurse tell another that nobody with as high a lactic acid level in their blood as I had ever lived during her 19 years working in the CCU.

I am just now able to walk a little. F"d myself up big time.

Waiting

Test showed the cancer has not spread. I spent 10 days in critical condition back in Jan. due to concussions and physical damage caused by falling. My cancer is the lymphatic system and I can't fight off infections that most people can. My kidneys had an infection and I was supposed to see my renal doctor. But I kept putting it off because of the cancer tests and having appointments with the oncologist and the radiologist.
Damn dude. That falling crap gets old.l bet I fell 6 times while going through
chemo (Jim Jones juice)and radiation and fell out in the parking lot at the cancer center with
sepsis. That was a hell of an experience! Lol
I was wondering where you had been since I hadn't heard anything from you.
Stay strong my friend and hopefully one day you will make it to Mur-Ville
Hope your getting to see and spend all the time you can with that grand baby.
Stay in touch and keep fighting!

Drifted in and out of consciousness the 1st 3-4 days Heard a nurse tell another that nobody with as high a lactic acid level in their blood as I had ever lived during her 19 years working in the CCU.

I am just now able to walk a little. F"d myself up big time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT