ADVERTISEMENT

Should illegals be allowed to own guns? Illinois judge thinks so.

LOL The people of Southside Chicago are going to LOVE this. Before the illegals were just attacking black folks, not shooting them.

• Wow
Reactions: NavigatorII
HELL NO..they should be forcibly rounded up and sent out of our Country.
First of all, they should have met gators in moats, sharks with laser beams, razer wire 20 feet high, and land mines. They should not have been here in the first place. Therein lies the problem.

Does that mean you agree with the Illinois law?
It means I am pro 2a, I don’t care about the other. Most immigrants and not dangerous felons they are hard working people looking to live the American dream, much more so than the average sloth like spoiled citizen. I grew up working my ass off, I don’t see much of that unless you go into the immigrant areas. They are old school.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
It means I am pro 2a, I don’t care about the other. Most immigrants and not dangerous felons they are hard working people looking to live the American dream, much more so than the average sloth like spoiled citizen. I grew up working my ass off, I don’t see much of that unless you go into the immigrant areas. They are old school.
ANOTHER lib that has NO CLUE as to what the Constitution says.....Let me give you a little HINT. "We the people OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA"

Now listen son...PLEASE, PLEASE read this document. I PROMISE it will save you some embarrassing moments like this one.

I used to jokingly say "At least the terrorists and people that mean harm to Ameica do not know our borders are wide open". Well I knew they did. Guess what...lefties DO NOT CARE...agenda first!
Just more “hard working immigrants”

Right @Mdfgator ?

I guess the people here who have no problem with the illegals breaking our laws because they're so "hard working" would tell immigrants on waiting lists doing it the right way to come here, "you're just suckers".

• Sad
Reactions: fatman76
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT