ADVERTISEMENT

Football What does Napier do now with the Lagway situation?

Hoping for a win vs. Vandy and KY, though KY will probably trash us. lol just saying KY because it's KY lol - maybe we can get an upset somwhere.

Even if all that goes our way - it's 5 wins.

These are the worst UF teams since I young in the late 70s, listening on the radio on Saturdays with my dad in the truck. Radio going in and out thru the whole game lol. Yes - the worst UF teams in 50 years.

Hoping for a win vs. Vandy and KY, though KY will probably trash us. lol just saying KY because it's KY lol - maybe we can get an upset somwhere.

Even if all that goes our way - it's 5 wins.

These are the worst UF teams since I young in the late 70s, listening on the radio on Saturdays with my dad in the truck. Radio going in and out thru the whole game lol. Yes - the worst UF teams in 50 years.

We don't get Vandy this year or next year with the 2 seasons they had to do. We have the exact SEC schedule next season as this season just flipped home/away. I think UCF and FSU are the only teams we have a decent chance to get another win but there could be surprises of course.

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando

UK 12 - 13 #2 UGly

VU 27 - 30 #11 Mizzou - Vandy lost on a missed FG in triple OT....

If we played VU, we'd likely be losing to both UK and Candy in the same season imoho....

The only possible win I see for the rest of the season is UCF in the SWAMP....
However, they are coming in 3-0 having just beat TCU.
UCF 137 - 51 Opponents.

I do think it's easy the way we started the season to think "doom and gloom" but the truth is, some teams we "think" are way better this year may not be. UF isn't the only team that under performs lol - even with BN out at year end, given the disaster we see week to week, I'd love for this team to show some pride and get a few wins we don't see.

I mean, hell - we do have to play the games lol.

I do think it's easy the way we started the season to think "doom and gloom" but the truth is, some teams we "think" are way better this year may not be. UF isn't the only team that under performs lol - even with BN out at year end, given the disaster we see week to week, I'd love for this team to show some pride and get a few wins we don't see.

I mean, hell - we do have to play the games lol.

I could see a surprising win over a team like LSU or KY but I would consider a win over GA, TX. Ole Miss or Tenn as huge upsets with how bad we have played.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT