ADVERTISEMENT

What does Dan need to do this week against LSU?

instaGATOR

Bull Gator
May 29, 2001

1. Win the game.
2. Continue to develop the depth of the team.

What does Dan not need to do this week against LSU?

1. Prove to anyone that they deserve to be in Atlanta next week.
2. Silence any outside detractors with their question about any individual, the team, or coaching.
3. Provide the betting odds makers with anything.

Note: What UA did last week vs LSU is totally irrelevant. 🤓

Next week against the red-tiders, Dan and the rest of the TEAM just needs to play as hard as they can for 60 minutes.
The Gator fans need to be satisfied with their season long efforts, no matter the SEC-C games outcome.

As always, JMOHO's. Feel free to express your own opinions about what you think Dan should do vs LSU.

It's about time UF starts a winning streak vs LSU as they have dominated this series since 2010. UF has only 3 wins vs LSU since then in 2012, 2016 and 2018.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Coach Mullen needs to take the cuffs off of Trask and let The Gators Eat, don`t call any stupid conservative running plays just because we get a little ahead. It`s Senior Day don`t handcuff Trask and Pitts, !!!!!!!!!! PILE ON THE POINTS !!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: gatordad3
Win

Trask have a good day (yes I know it's going to matter what he does in the championship game but the media is looking for any excuse to dog him)

Please no injuries.

Can you blame them. Mac and Bama look unstoppable. When they look bad they only look mediocre.

I remember the last time bama was "the best ever"... They got thumped by clemson. Dont believe the hype. They are beatable

Dan lost.

And for reasons that were very obvious. Toss Grantham was completely unprepared for LSU’s gameplan. Not only that, he has players on his defense that are completely undisciplined and cost us the game.

He needs to be handed his walking papers.

Dan lost.

And for reasons that were very obvious. Toss Grantham was completely unprepared for LSU’s gameplan. Not only that, he has players on his defense that are completely undisciplined and cost us the game.

I haven't seen undisciplined shit like this since Zook. Even Muschamp had more control. It's one thing to have wild animals running around on defense with their hair on fire. We got none of that, just dumbasses.

Reactions: 1clermontnole
Dan lost.

I was wondering when you guys would turn on Grantham. To be honest I was always confused why you were happy to hire him.

But then, I have been around long enough to remember when he was public enemy #1 on this board for the shit he pulled when he was UGA’s DC.

All this brilliant coaching advice you guys had, and not a single one of you thought tell Dan to instruct his players to not pull off a dude’s shoe & toss it twenty yards downfield

Reactions: TivoliDawg
All this brilliant coaching advice you guys had, and not a single one of you thought tell Dan to instruct his players to not pull off a dude’s shoe & toss it twenty yards downfield

The son of a football coach need not be reminded such things. Sportsmanlike conduct should be instilled in him since birth. Clearly not the case here.

I was wondering when you guys would turn on Grantham. To be honest I was always confused why you were happy to hire him.

But then, I have been around long enough to remember when he was public enemy #1 on this board for the shit he pulled when he was UGA’s DC.
I'd like to know which one of us was happy to have Grantham. I can only remember one or two on this board who actually defends Grantham the same way he defended Butters Mcelwain.

Make a D coaching change or two and all of this is fixed - next year. There's plenty of talent on D to be MUCH better ASAP. Hope Dan pulls the trigger.

Reactions: gatordad3
I doubt he does. I think Mullen can be a little hard headed when it comes to making big changes.
If you’re going to be a fake Gator fan you have to commit and be one around the clock. It’s too obvious when you only arrive after bad things happen.

Reactions: PacoGator19
If you’re going to be a fake Gator fan you have to commit and be one around the clock. It’s too obvious when you only arrive after bad things happen.
He’s no different than a troll that supports another team. He’s nowhere to be found after we beat UGA. Nowhere to be found after wins or when we clinched the East.

That isn’t going to happen here. He will get treated as such.

Reactions: fsumc
He’s no different than a troll that supports another team. He’s nowhere to be found after we beat UGA. Nowhere to be found after wins or when we clinched the East.

That isn’t going to happen here. He will get treated as such.
BAM!

1. Win the game.
2. Continue to develop the depth of the team.

What does Dan not need to do this week against LSU?

1. Prove to anyone that they deserve to be in Atlanta next week.
2. Silence any outside detractors with their question about any individual, the team, or coaching.
3. Provide the betting odds makers with anything.

Note: What UA did last week vs LSU is totally irrelevant. 🤓

Next week against the red-tiders, Dan and the rest of the TEAM just needs to play as hard as they can for 60 minutes.
The Gator fans need to be satisfied with their season long efforts, no matter the SEC-C games outcome.

As always, JMOHO's. Feel free to express your own opinions about what you think Dan should do vs LSU.
Sorry we aren’t doing that here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, hello Insta! Long time no talk. I see you were already setting up getting blown out next week. Some things never change, I guess.

So many things to cover since the last time we chatted. Since you seem to have short-term memory and derangement syndrome, you might remember me as Irishfan 26, from the TN board. You know, the guy that lived in your head for so long. After seeing UF's incredible season go down in flames last night, I thought I would come to pay you a visit.

I think the first thing Coach Danny needed to do was make sure his team was disciplined. First thing, make sure no players throw shoes and cost the team the game. If there is one thing this team has learned from Danny is self-control and discipline. I mean, we have seen a coach start a brawl between players on the field, then run back out to hype the crowd up, like a bumbling buffoon at a WWE event.

We have also seen a coach that claimed a few thousand fans cost his team a game, not their near-the-bottom of the NCAA rankings defense. He then went on to claim he wanted to "pack the stadium" with 90,000 fans for the next game. I can't remember clearly, maybe you can help me, but what happened the next week? Seems like your season is going well. Is Trask still your Heisman favorite? I didn't see, but did he have a great game against one of the worst teams in the country last night? The same team Bama beat 55-17. The same team that a horrible QB from Miss St. set the SEC passing record against, in a win, by the way. Didn't LSU have 3 wins this entire season? I can't remember.

Have you been keeping up with my Irish? Knowing you, you have probably been on here claiming UF would destroy every team in the top 5, even though A&M embarrassed you all. Seems your best win is against a 2 loss UGA team, that didn't even have a QB at the time. How do you think it compares to ND's best win and loss? Did you catch our game against then #1 Clemson? Can you remind me who won that game? I know you think Clemson would get blown out by LSU if they played.

Hopefully, I get to catch up with you, Insta. Since ND has been lightyears ahead of UF the past 4 years, I haven't really felt the need to come and rub your face in it. But after last night's incredible showing, I thought today would be a great time to talk. Let me know how you've been and how UF's season is going. I've been so busy watching my Irish have the nation's longest win streak, a 23 game home winning streak, and 30 in a row against non-ranked opponents. I guess we are lucky our team is disciplined enough to not throw shoes in critical moments of a game. How embarrassing would that make a program and coach look?

Sorry for the long post. Just wanted to fill you in on what's been happening. I look forward to your 23 paragraph manifesto response, as always. Take care, Insta. Merry Christmas! Congrats on the amazing season. You deserve it.
I take it from your post you are a ND fan. The same ND that had to beg a conference to let you in just to have someone to play(good choice by the way). Oh and if you manage to get in the CFP which looks likely since you didn’t PLAY this weekend you may run into the same team we play this week. Best of “luck” in that one.

DNR past the first identifying paragraph.

Tennis-sea's last NC was in 1998. 2+ decades ago, and last century.

Neutered Lame's last NC was a full decade before the rubber-dollies last NC.

Mouthy nuttless has been trolls are not worth more time in response than that. :cool:

If it's any consolation, Cold, err, Fever, I enjoy your takes on the other board on the PF, but rarely see you on the sports board.

Mostly focused on this crazy POTUS race fraud stuff and not commenting on the games much. Commented now since that crazy mess cost us a chance at the playoff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT