ADVERTISEMENT

What do Harrs, The Cheney's, Romney, Obama, The Clintons, Mike Pence, Bush and McCain Staffers, and all the Others Have in Common

gator1776

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2011
They are all part of the Deep State. They are so threatened by an outsider coming in and blowing up the Deep State. This is why they are banding together against Trump.

And for theo, the "deep state" is the bloated government bureaucracy that wants to continue to get fat and happy off of our money as they continue to tell us how to live our lives and pay our taxes. They don't want government to work for us, they want us to work for the government, which is BY DEFINITION OF OUR FOUNDING, UNAMERICAN!!!!!

DONALD TRUMP, NOT THE HERO WE WANTED, BUT THE HERO WE NEEDED.

GOD I HOPE HE WINS, JUST SO I CAN WATCH THE MELTDOWN.

And if Trump doesn't win, and it looks like a steal, man I dread the meltdown that will follow as it could be one more step towards civil war.

And if Trump doesn't win, and it looks like a steal, man I dread the meltdown that will follow as it could be one more step towards civil war.
If Trump doesn't win, there is a 100% chance that you all will think it's a steal.

Hopefully, it doesn't come to that and we can look forward to getting these pigs out of the White House.

If Trump doesn't win, there is a 100% chance that you all will think it's a steal.

Hopefully, it doesn't come to that and we can look forward to getting these pigs out of the White House.
There you go lumping people again. Just like the liberal that you are in lump us all together. I’m a very objective person. I will look at the evidence for myself separate from this site and determined on my own.

Last edited:
There you go limping people again. Just like the liberal that you are in lump us all together. I’m a very objective person. I will look at the evidence for myself separate from this site and determined on my own.
Yes, I do lump people together when they exhibit some similar views. I realize I may be mischaracterize someone on rare occasions but I don't have the focus on this messageboard stuff to remember exactly who said what....particularly over time.

FIFY

You are NEVER correct...not even once.
He’s really not. I mean, have he been watching this site for the last four years There is no way he would lump me together with some of y’all.

Matt said, the fact that there’s widespread cheating on elections has become blatantly obvious lately. And it’s not like there’s not history of it in the United States, how the hell do you think John F. Kennedy got elected.
lol
Democrats of a long and illustrious history of cheating in elections

Nobody used to care as much back when there wasn’t much difference between the two parties, but now that the core of the Democratic Party has gone full retard………

I find I get the best spring and follower life by rotating magazines. Plus I have way more mags than ammo generally. Might have to break open the shtf case tho...
sad-smh.gif

He’s really not. I mean, have he been watching this site for the last four years There is no way he would lump me together with some of y’all.

Matt said, the fact that there’s widespread cheating on elections has become blatantly obvious lately. And it’s not like there’s not history of it in the United States, how the hell do you think John F. Kennedy got elected.
lol
Democrats of a long and illustrious history of cheating in elections

Nobody used to care as much back when there wasn’t much difference between the two parties, but now that the core of the Democratic Party has gone full retard………
Unfortunately..they have been since Hussein got in office...they are just comfortable showing it now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT