ADVERTISEMENT

What do Harrs, The Cheney's, Romney, Obama, The Clintons, Mike Pence, Bush and McCain Staffers, and all the Others Have in Common

gator1776

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2011
They are all part of the Deep State. They are so threatened by an outsider coming in and blowing up the Deep State. This is why they are banding together against Trump.

And for theo, the "deep state" is the bloated government bureaucracy that wants to continue to get fat and happy off of our money as they continue to tell us how to live our lives and pay our taxes. They don't want government to work for us, they want us to work for the government, which is BY DEFINITION OF OUR FOUNDING, UNAMERICAN!!!!!

DONALD TRUMP, NOT THE HERO WE WANTED, BUT THE HERO WE NEEDED.

GOD I HOPE HE WINS, JUST SO I CAN WATCH THE MELTDOWN.

And if Trump doesn't win, and it looks like a steal, man I dread the meltdown that will follow as it could be one more step towards civil war.

And if Trump doesn't win, and it looks like a steal, man I dread the meltdown that will follow as it could be one more step towards civil war.
If Trump doesn't win, there is a 100% chance that you all will think it's a steal.

Hopefully, it doesn't come to that and we can look forward to getting these pigs out of the White House.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT