ADVERTISEMENT

What a great family

What a cute, impromptu, not at all staged shot. The son's efforts to emulate his dad are really affecting. Maybe he'll grow up to be a whoremongering slob as well.

Reactions: BoxofFrogs
obama had a camera crew following him around, every picture was staged. Plus he had a slavish media to spin everything. He could have been caught picking his nose and eating the booger and the media would have spun that it was a touching 'human' moment.

@bradleygator voted for him. Twice.

I never voted for Obama. You have to classify every Trump critic as an Obama supporter, because it’s all your puny brain is capable of.

Incorrect again. Keep up with the entirely uninformed speculation though. It's what allows dullards like yourselves to participate in conversation.

Reactions: nail1988
Incorrect again. Keep up with the entirely uninformed speculation though. It's what allows dullards like yourselves to participate in conversation.

That's what this is all about for you, isn't it? You were dumb enough to get hoodwinked by obama and hillary, but unlike @urtren and @SoProudNole, you're JUST smart enough to realize it.

That's your coping mechanism, convincing yourself that Trump supporters are just as dumb and hoodwinked as you were.

Right? Too funny.

Reactions: nail1988
I was never hoodwinked by Obama or Hillary. I thought they were both frauds and have consistently stated so on this board. I think Trump is a little less fraudulent then either of them, because he essentially states flat out that he is an unthinking bullshitter, but I do give him credit for being able to channel that ability to get some results. I don't think I'd use "dumb and hoodwinked" to describe the cheerleaders on either the Republican or Democrat side. "Dumb and brainwashed," would be more accurate, I think.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT