ADVERTISEMENT

Well, you don't have Coley to make fun of anymore.

Can I tell you my favorite Matt Dillon story real briefly?

Is is when he and Festus finally went for it?

Ken-Curtis-Matt-Dillon-role-Gunsmoke-television.jpg

Even more idiotic. KS was still a young coach, and Muschamp was older and more experienced. Guess what the very next year Saban did hire Kirby at Miami, taking him away from Richt/UGA. Do your home work.
Musdump is 48, Kirb is 44. Uh, such a major age difference along with experience.:rolleyes:
You make it sound as if there's a 12 year age gap between them.

Even more idiotic. KS was still a young coach, and Muschamp was older and more experienced. Guess what the very next year Saban did hire Kirby at Miami, taking him away from Richt/UGA. Do your home work.

My gawd you are clueless.

Kirby’s little boy haircut make people think he is much younger than he is...
UGA fans are as delusional as normal. It's really crazy to me how off the charts none of them are. It's like Hillary Clinton supporters....lmfao...the Clinton's, DNC and all their money/power couldn't take down the the dumbest guy in the world who is dominating...it's the Trask story except Trask wasnt a successful Billionare needle in the hay stack.

UGA fans are sitting in the front yard waiting to bang their cousin. "Boy, she looking good, that Kirby, he a good one too, he got a nice hair cut, he got another national title for recruiting."

Reactions: TennesseeGator
The only difference Saban cared about was that Muschamp was a better coach than Kirbs was.
Muschamp might be the best defensive mind and recruiter for defense in the country in college...retarded comments by the Kirby faithful is hilarious to me. He's a great eval of talent....guys knows his stuff and can develop talent.

Musdump is 48, Kirb is 44. Uh, such a major age difference along with experience.:rolleyes:
You make it sound as if there's a 12 year age gap between them.
Muschamp was with Saban for 4 years being groomed before going to Miami. He hired Kirby where he was a GA at FSU the year before he went to Miami. You guys blow me away with your ignorance. Just look at Kirby's defense at UGA. I'll take that over "Third and Grantham" any day. We lived through that and are in a much better place now.

Muschamp was with Saban for 4 years being groomed before going to Miami. He hired Kirby where he was a GA at FSU the year before he went to Miami. You guys blow me away with your ignorance. Just look at Kirby's defense at UGA. I'll take that over "Third and Grantham" any day. We lived through that and are in a much better place now.

Kirbs is a good DC. He's just not as good as Boom.

Want an eye-opener? Pull up the Total Defense rankings for every year that Kirbs was DC at Bama.

Then look at just the years where Pruitt was also on his staff. Then look at the stats from 2016 and 2017 when Pruitt was DC.

Kirbs is a good DC. Muschamp and Pruitt are elite.

I'm sure with all those mega 4 and 5 star players on defense, third and Grantham wouldn't have done any worse with Georgia's defense.
A much better place now? Doesn't look much better than when Mark Richt was coaching this team. I'd sure hate to see what UF would look like if Bowl Head were to coach their defense. Or at Miss State for that matter.

Muschamp is one of the best in the business when it comes to defense... you sound like a fool.

no need for the vulgarity

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: gatordad3
Yeppers. To be the TE coach. WTF? Guess he got his feelings hurt. Don’t suck so much and this won’t have to,happen.
Coley is a position coach and a very good recruiter. Keep him away from QBs and the OC and he’s good. Jimbo picked him up for recruiting. It’s a loss for UGA since he was demoted anyways.

Coley is a position coach and a very good recruiter. Keep him away from QBs and the OC and he’s good. Jimbo picked him up for recruiting. It’s a loss for UGA since he was demoted anyways.

Yep, seems Kirbs wanted him at OC so he could fiddle with the offense. Plus A&M is a better job than Georgia.

Yeppers. To be the TE coach. WTF? Guess he got his feelings hurt. Don’t suck so much and this won’t have to,happen.

No surprise there it's usually best for the coach to leave in situations like that. I doubt a new coach is hired and that new analyst will just be made an official coach.

Georga's talent will keep them in almost every game. As much as I hate them and most of their fans, I believe that Kirby is a very good coach but hasn't made that next step. He's a way than Muschamp as a HBC but not on defense IMO...I would love to see Champ back in GVille as a DC. Usually guys don't take that position or 'step back' unless they go to the NFL but Champ is a college guy.

Georga's talent will keep them in almost every game. As much as I hate them and most of their fans, I believe that Kirby is a very good coach but hasn't made that next step. He's a way than Muschamp as a HBC but not on defense IMO...I would love to see Champ back in GVille as a DC. Usually guys don't take that position or 'step back' unless they go to the NFL but Champ is a college guy.

I don't think there will be some crazy difference like we saw at LSU this season but I wish Smart would have been more hard headed and left that OC in place. I think with that transfer and the new OC they might actually have a decent passing attack now. The OC did pretty good when he was at Oklahoma State.

I don't think there will be some crazy difference like we saw at LSU this season but I wish Smart would have been more hard headed and left that OC in place. I think with that transfer and the new OC they might actually have a decent passing attack now. The OC did pretty good when he was at Oklahoma State.
Who runs the offense at Okie State? There is 1 guy who runs that show. Similar to a Dan Mullen, Steve Spurrier, Jimbo Fisher, Mike Leach, Lincoln Riley, etc.

Who runs the offense at Okie State? There is 1 guy who runs that show. Similar to a Dan Mullen, Steve Spurrier, Jimbo Fisher, Mike Leach, Lincoln Riley, etc.

His NFL stuff wasn't great but he did put up some big passing numbers at times with Tampa I think it was.

His career does show someone that likes the passing game. I am not expecting a huge turnaround but think they will have better passing numbers with him. Coley staying as OC would have been the best situation.

Again.

4 new OL, may start 1-2 true frosh.
One proven WR
No proven TE
RB coming off two knee surgeries
QB not good enough to keep starting job at Wake, or, true freshman.
New OC.

Offense needs time together to excel. They need to gel. But for Georgia, the Oline doesn't know each other. The QB doesn't know the Oline. The QB doesn't know the WR's. Nobody knows the offensive scheme.

Is there talent? Of course. Not as much as the fleas think, because they only look at the recruiting and ignore all the transfers and early exits to the NFL. But yes, there is talent. But there is no chemistry. Not yet.

It'll be hidden for a while. Virginia lost most of their offense, so Georgia's defense will likely clamp them down, and nobody will be surprised at a low scoring first game. Then they have ETSU, whom they will overwhelm. Then they have Bama, who will destroy them, but people will say, well, it's Bama, and it's still early in the season.

The real test will be Vandy. Not because I think Vandy can beat them, because Vandy might get shut out by the Georgia D, but if the Georgia O struggles, well, it's no longer early in the season, and they have a significant talent edge over the Vandy D. If they do struggle against the Vandy D, then every single game remaining on their schedule will be in question.

His NFL stuff wasn't great but he did put up some big passing numbers at times with Tampa I think it was.

His career does show someone that likes the passing game. I am not expecting a huge turnaround but think they will have better passing numbers with him. Coley staying as OC would have been the best situation.
Yeah I think the offense was decent 1 year at TB but guess who the head coach was. It was another offensive minded coach in Dirk Koetter.
UGA has loads of talent but their OC situation and OC hires are pretty similar to that of Muschamp’s.

Lol he was our TE coach. Jimbo gave him the OC title but he still coached TEs. Jimbo didnt feel comfy letting him call plays. Not surprised he ran back tbh.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT