ADVERTISEMENT

Well, got hip surgery scheduled for Sept 17th.

If even YOU were to come on here and say you are about to have surgery, I'd wish you well. I DO NOT LIKE YOU AT ALL, but I don't want you to suffer. Just goes to show who you really are as a HUMAN.
Meh. Only old people talk about their surgeries.

PS. I've already had a hip replacement. Piece of cake.

• Wow
Reactions: Mdfgator
Meh. Only old people talk about their surgeries.

PS. I've already had a hip replacement. Piece of cake.
Too bad the cranial lobotomy and lithium treatments were such an abysmal failure.

fairy-hands.gif

I'm so looking forward to it. It's been brutal. The doc said it wasn't a question in his mind when he saw my x-rays.
I had a total hip done three years ago. piece of cake. dr kept me overnight only because my surgery was at 1pm, otherwise i could have went home same day if surgery had been early that day. to my pleasant surprise my chronic back pain which i had battled more than thirty years is now prob 80% better. my back pain was always worse than the hip pain. hip is now virtually pain free. downside: i can’t dunk now. 😕

I had a total hip done three years ago. piece of cake. dr kept me overnight only because my surgery was at 1pm, otherwise i could have went home same day if surgery had been early that day. to my pleasant surprise my chronic back pain which i had battled more than thirty years is now prob 80% better. my back pain was always worse than the hip pain. hip is now virtually pain free. downside: i can’t dunk now. 😕
I'm disabled, so I always like to hear good stories like this.

I understand that if you have been in pain from walking this surgery is a game changer. Wish you the best of luck.
I appreciate that. Yes, it hurts every time I get in and out of the car, walk, even gotta watch how I have intimate relations with my wife... ;)

Got the knee gelled a couple of weeks ago, with a new custom brace in the works. Pick it up at the end of the month, and using a standards off the shelf brace for now.

I've been on the 'embrace the pain' tough guy mode for quite a while now, so not sure how I'll get along with it....
😎

Playing Golden-T inside in the air-conditioning with a cold Bass Ale and a Gurkha cigar, beats the snot outta lugging a bag, sweating profusely, and fighting off the bugs during that hours long walk out in the hot Florida sun.... Even with a cart/caddy, it doesn't get that much better.

Gotta keep looking on the bright side, looking for those silver linings whenever possible....
😉

I appreciate that. Yes, it hurts every time I get in and out of the car, walk, even gotta watch how I have intimate relations with my wife... ;)
If you had made a video tape you could watch anytime you want and not have to worry about anything.
Something I'm sure your wife would've appreciated very much :)

• Haha
Reactions: kjfreeze
Honestly the hip replacement was awesome clever ploy to get him Vaccinated while under anesthesia.
We in the government will stop at nothing to achieve our goals.
Funny thing, I was told to wear a mask but it was 50/50 mask wearers in the office. When my doctor stood over me without one I instantly took mine off. Then he prayed and left the room. I never got Covid. how about that.

Funny thing, I was told to wear a mask but it was 50/50 mask wearers in the office. When my doctor stood over me without one I instantly took mine off. Then he prayed and left the room. I never got Covid. how about that.
Well not yet :)

Never have been big on mask anyway. I’m glad everything went well.

Reactions: kjfreeze
Home watching the game. Another lousy night sleep. Man, coming off anesthesia was brutal. Now hardest part is getting in and out of bed. Leg is really sore while walking. Hoping it'll all be better soon. Thanks for your prayers.
Welcome back Mr Freeze. Was wondering when you would be back. Hope it all went well.

6C7911377-tdy-130617-leo-toasts-1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT