ADVERTISEMENT

Well, got hip surgery scheduled for Sept 17th.

Elective?
Yeah, in the definition of surgeries that’s considered elective and a global pandemic when you have 40% of your beds taken up by coronavirus patients and they shut down all elective surgeries for the time being. It’s happened three times now since March of last year and currently most hospitals and the south east have shut down elective surgeries because if something goes wrong there’s no place to put the patient And no ventilator for elective procedures.

So I hope that at the time you go in for his surgery that they’re allowed to do it at that hospital. And not postpone it like everything else is right now At many hospitals.

And I sincerely mean that that’s not me trying to be political or anything. I just know that these kind of surgeries are not being done in our hospitals right now at least for the next few weeks.

Reactions: tbbuc99
Total replacement - robotic.
If you get both hips done,,, should we start calling you a 'hippy?'
😁

Rotts-O-Ruck anyway dude....
😉

Reactions: kjfreeze
Yeah, in the definition of surgeries that’s considered elective and a global pandemic when you have 40% of your beds taken up by coronavirus patients and they shut down all elective surgeries for the time being. It’s happened three times now since March of last year and currently most hospitals and the south east have shut down elective surgeries because if something goes wrong there’s no place to put the patient And no ventilator for elective procedures.

So I hope that at the time you go in for his surgery that they’re allowed to do it at that hospital. And not postpone it like everything else is right now At many hospitals.

And I sincerely mean that that’s not me trying to be political or anything. I just know that these kind of surgeries are not being done in our hospitals right now at least for the next few weeks.
Well I guess I'm damn lucky I'll be having it at the surgical hospital instead of the Covid hospital and leaving the same day.

This is the month of Teshuva. The last 10 days are the Days of Awe. The Day of Atonement at the end of the Days of Awe is Sept 17th. God writes his plan for your next year into the Book of Life on the Day of Atonement. Give extra to your church during that time and have them pray for your blessing.

Reactions: kjfreeze
This is the month of Teshuva. The last 10 days are the Days of Awe. The Day of Atonement at the end of the Days of Awe is Sept 17th. God writes his plan for your next year into the Book of Life on the Day of Atonement. Give extra to your church during that time and have them pray for your blessing.
I'm not sure what you just said but I guess it's good. :)

• Haha
Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Good luck kj, hope all goes well.
But to be on the safe side I would drain a Sharpie on the correct hip that needs the replacement, you never know nowadays.

Reactions: blubo and kjfreeze
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT