ADVERTISEMENT

Well, Duke just bought itself a lawsuit…

There is bad......and then there is really bad..... then about 10 notches below that there is a pile of shit. Then 10 levels below that is fsu.

…that’s apparently how it goes…
It’s called ignore for a reason losers. At 11pm last night I was in bed with my hot wife while some of you were posting on here. I’m sorry Losers for saying the regulars on here are like you. I just insulted losers.

Think about it dad, Mrs, socks, 939913 eerrr… whatever your name is today and of course Sad the only one I haven’t blocked.

At 11pm last night I was in bed with my hot wife while some of you were posting on here. I’m sorry Losers for saying the regulars on here are like you. I just insulted losers.

Think about it dad, Mrs, socks, 939913 eerrr… whatever your name is today and of course Sad the only one I haven’t blocked.
@NavigatorII @nail1988
Notice Shime double spaces after each sentence. We just found Cuck911. Also claims to have a hot wife while Cucky claimed to have owned a boat that reads Big Suck on the back of the boat.

This is @alaskanseminole when he spotted Shime/Cucky's wife.

Last edited:
It’s called ignore for a reason losers. At 11pm last night I was in bed with my hot wife while some of you were posting on here. I’m sorry Losers for saying the regulars on here are like you. I just insulted losers.

This is what the chicks say to you

So this took you all night to post this?

Well unless you count the 3-6 that who went in 2020? Mike Norvell. They will lose to Miami and Notre Dame, most likely us unless D.J. gets hurt but, we could probably start a 79 year SOS and still beat them, which leaves a toss up with UNC and Charleston Southern. 2-10 or 3-9 and nobody is calling for 65-70 MILLION Dollaes to get rid of Mike?

It was 1975 3-8 under Darrell Mudra!

Who? Exactly…

A puppet is an object or person whose actions are controlled by someone else. gatordada3 is my puppet. I’m such an awful person but, he/she ( By your PRO-LGTBQ posts you have on this site and other I think u r a Chelsea Manning clone ) reads ALL my posts AND responds to them because it has such an exciting and vibrant life.

LLOL

AAL….

Figure it out…

A puppet is an object or person whose actions are controlled by someone else. gatordada3 is my puppet. I’m such an awful person but, he/she ( By your PRO-LGTBQ posts you have on this site and other I think u r a Chelsea Manning clone ) reads ALL my posts AND responds to them because it has such an exciting and vibrant life.

LLOL

AAL….

Figure it out…
I'd act like you if I had a short genital complex like yourself.

Well at least he has the open mouth thing down…
fsu-florida-state-seminoles.gif

brightly-colored-sideshow-clowns-at-a-circus-2C61W3P.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT