ADVERTISEMENT

Well, Duke just bought itself a lawsuit…

There is bad......and then there is really bad..... then about 10 notches below that there is a pile of shit. Then 10 levels below that is fsu.

…that’s apparently how it goes…
It’s called ignore for a reason losers. At 11pm last night I was in bed with my hot wife while some of you were posting on here. I’m sorry Losers for saying the regulars on here are like you. I just insulted losers.

Think about it dad, Mrs, socks, 939913 eerrr… whatever your name is today and of course Sad the only one I haven’t blocked.

At 11pm last night I was in bed with my hot wife while some of you were posting on here. I’m sorry Losers for saying the regulars on here are like you. I just insulted losers.

Think about it dad, Mrs, socks, 939913 eerrr… whatever your name is today and of course Sad the only one I haven’t blocked.
@NavigatorII @nail1988
Notice Shime double spaces after each sentence. We just found Cuck911. Also claims to have a hot wife while Cucky claimed to have owned a boat that reads Big Suck on the back of the boat.

This is @alaskanseminole when he spotted Shime/Cucky's wife.

Last edited:
It’s called ignore for a reason losers. At 11pm last night I was in bed with my hot wife while some of you were posting on here. I’m sorry Losers for saying the regulars on here are like you. I just insulted losers.

This is what the chicks say to you

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT