ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome To Day 1 Of The GOP Majority...Hakeem Jeffries WINS!!! LOL

Poor Sara Carpenter...she received all of the relevant video to her case and got convicted....

Sentencing in July...I hear @BamaFan1137 is handling her appeal... 🤣

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-nypd-officer-carried-tambourine-231725986.html

Former NYPD officer who carried tambourine on Jan. 6 convicted after prosecutors said she shoved, slapped officers during riot​

Erin Snodgrass
Mon, March 13, 2023 at 7:17 PM EDT

• A former NYPD officer was found guilty of seven counts related to the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot.
  • Prosecutors say Sara Carpenter spent approximately 35 minutes inside the building.
  • Carpenter wielded a tambourine while she walked throughout the Capitol that day.
A retired New York Police Department officer was convicted of seven counts related to her role in the January 6, 2021 Capitol riot after prosecutors said she shoved and slapped several police officers during the 2021 insurrection.

A federal jury in Washington, DC, found Sara Carpenter, 53, guilty of two felonies and five misdemeanors earlier this month, including civil disorder, obstruction of an official proceeding, disorderly conduct, and violent entry.

Reactions: emekz1
7df455b992934d6a80288f97351f9a6eb7b7458231e88bf95f3f05297dbcd203-png.1232674

Poor Sara Carpenter...she received all of the relevant video to her case and got convicted....

Sentencing in July...I hear @BamaFan1137 is handling her appeal... 🤣

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-nypd-officer-carried-tambourine-231725986.html

Former NYPD officer who carried tambourine on Jan. 6 convicted after prosecutors said she shoved, slapped officers during riot​

Erin Snodgrass
Mon, March 13, 2023 at 7:17 PM EDT

• A former NYPD officer was found guilty of seven counts related to the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot.
  • Prosecutors say Sara Carpenter spent approximately 35 minutes inside the building.
  • Carpenter wielded a tambourine while she walked throughout the Capitol that day.
A retired New York Police Department officer was convicted of seven counts related to her role in the January 6, 2021 Capitol riot after prosecutors said she shoved and slapped several police officers during the 2021 insurrection.

A federal jury in Washington, DC, found Sara Carpenter, 53, guilty of two felonies and five misdemeanors earlier this month, including civil disorder, obstruction of an official proceeding, disorderly conduct, and violent entry.
Yes, we all know Bamafan is a disgrace to the uniform. Party over duty.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
According to Hakeem, Colin Powell was just a "house negro". Wow! Ya see, the democrats consider that they own blacks and any black daring to leave the reservation will be subjected to the left wing smear machine.

I think there is VERY evident evidence to the contrary, son. If you need for us to explain this statement, pm one of us.
I'm sure bsc and mdf are two very different and UNRELATED people. I'm sure both went to college, probably both went to Florida.

I am sure one owns a Tesla and one owns a vintage Porsche.

I am also sure that combined, they spend approximately 20 hours a day shitposting on the internet. As all successful people do.

I'm sure bsc and mdf are two very different and UNRELATED people. I'm sure both went to college, probably both went to Florida.

I am sure one owns a Tesla and one owns a vintage Porsche.

I am also sure that combined, they spend approximately 20 hours a day shitposting on the internet. As all successful people do.
Kind of like 1776. He has the most free time I have ever seen a "doctor" have

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT