ADVERTISEMENT

We are 6 and 0. Where would we be if no coaching change occurred?

You guys don't even understand man. I'm over it but at the same time a part of me wants Muschamp's wife to leave him for another coach who is an offensive genius just to spite him. Am I going too far???
I'm not proud, but I will admit I'm holding a big-ass grudge. I hope his wife leaves him for Taylor Jacobs and he catches leg chlamydia after a stray dog humps his leg. It may not be rational, but I'm really holding a grudge on this one!

Reactions: MJWilliamson
Imagine how badly the wheels would have come off if Muschamp had to deal with the issues McElwain is dealing with now. We'd have faced the prospect of going from one ineffective qb to an even more ineffective replacement.

Imagine how badly the wheels would have come off if Muschamp had to deal with the issues McElwain is dealing with now. We'd have faced the prospect of going from one ineffective qb to an even more ineffective replacement.
That has occurred to me more than once.

My question is honestly, what were you guys thinking when he ran of Shazier doe not being big enough? When he wanted to control the LOS but only took 2 OL in his first class? When he left his first class half empty? When he talked about punting being an OK option? When we ran Demps and Rainey between the tackles while Gillisee sat?

Be honest, did you think, "Oh this makes sense' this is the direction we want to go"?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT