ADVERTISEMENT

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor????!!!!!

Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
We're just the guys to do it.
Let's do it.
LET'S DO IT!!

I want to believe but we are totally screwed.

Disagree if Coach MC adapts the game plan to Treon's strengths, which is moving with the ball and the pass/throw option. If he tries to get Treon to stand in the pocket Grier-style, then I think we will have problems.

But remember, we are still defense-first. If the offense is merely respectable, moves the ball, scores some points, we have a shot. We don't need to be Baylor. We just need 21 points and some TOP.

kate-upton-GOW-gif.gif

For the first time in a long time, I believe in the coaching staff and am strangely calm.

We're gonna be fine. Mac will coach Treon up. The team will rally behind him. sadgator

I just saw it on Cable a few weeks ago. To many classic scenes and lines to say them all. I like the little kid reading his Playboy when the pretty girl in a bunny outfit is thrown into his room as part of Delta's parade mess and he is so happy...

"Thank's God."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT