ADVERTISEMENT

War mongering Trump!

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

Zero wars under Trump. Peace in the Middle East, China losing bigly in trade wars, Russia behaving, isis destroyed.

Now we are in constant wars, terrorists thriving, US is ripe for takeover cause we are all too poor to fight back.

But hey...no mean tweets, right sheep?

Have we noticed that the dems end up being everything they accused Trump of being?

Sheep live to he hoodwinked.

Zero wars under Trump. Peace in the Middle East, China losing bigly in trade wars, Russia behaving, isis destroyed.

Now we are in constant wars, terrorists thriving, US is ripe for takeover cause we are all too poor to fight back.

But hey...no mean tweets, right sheep?

Have we noticed that the dems end up being everything they accused Trump of being?

Sheep live to he hoodwinked.
All I know is only one party has shown significant public support for the subhuman savages...and it's not the party of DJT.

Supporting Jihad so you don't have to read some mean tweets is classic spoiled liberal thinking.

All I know is only one party has shown significant public support for the subhuman savages...and it's not the party of DJT.

Supporting Jihad so you don't have to read some mean tweets is classic spoiled liberal thinking.
Exactly WHY I say it is VERY hard to consider these people REAL Americans. If you do not believe in, or support our Constitution...how in HELL can you claim to be an AMERICAN? If someone can answer this for me...I will quit calling them out. I just cannot see how

Exactly WHY I say it is VERY hard to consider these people REAL Americans. If you do not believe in, or support our Constitution...how in HELL can you claim to be an AMERICAN? If someone can answer this for me...I will quit calling them out. I just cannot see how
Forget the Constitution.

How can you support a party that’s defending torture, kidnapping, rape and the beheading of babies? Supporting a people who brainwash their children to kill Jews?

The Left is truly evil. There is no territory dispute that justifies what it happening.

Dementia Joe has to read his statement to Bibi from his card notes, can't find his pecker with both hands and falls down twice going up 3 stairs to a platform.. Oh yeah I'm sure Hamas, Iran, China and Russia are terrified of this 80 screw up. No wonder the whole world has no respect for our country.

• Angry
Reactions: fatman76
Same liberal fascists who refused to cover the holocaust...not sure why anyone is surprised.

• Sad
Reactions: BCSpell
They are not the only ones. My office gets the Washington Post. Every day since the Hamas's sneak attack started the war, the front page has pictures of all the death and destruction caused by the IDF. I do not remember even 1 day of pictures of what Hamas did to start the war.

• Angry
Reactions: fatman76
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT