ADVERTISEMENT

Question everything: Why the Ukraine War Is a Scam

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • The U.S. is using unofficial back channels to secure crucial supplies from Russia, while publicly talking about being tough on sanctions
  • On the one hand, the West wants to appear tough on Russia by issuing trade embargoes, sanctions and bans on investments, while simultaneously being more or less dependent on Russia for essential commodities such as oil, gas, food and fertilizer components
  • As a result, shortages of energy and food and rising inflation now loom large around the world, which could have catastrophic consequences for the average person, without doing anything to pressure Putin to pull out of Ukraine. In fact, the Russian ruble is now the strongest it’s been in seven years
  • The corporate trend to make political statements at every opportunity is also backfiring and worsening the situation. The decision of some 1,000 companies to “self-sanction” and drop their business in Russia has now actually become a barrier to diplomatic resolution
  • Most wars are a means to an end, and that end is corporate profits. The Ukraine conflict appears to be more of the same, as NATO warns we should expect a long, protracted war, and that we must continue to supply Ukraine with weapons
https://americafirstreport.com/why-the-ukraine-war-is-a-scam/

The least transparent gov't we've ever had in the USA. They deflect and point to Putin for all the problems with supplies and fuel but the real truth is they are so incompetent and distrustful. We the people stand against this pseudo-president and his bumbling cabinet of fools.

The uniparty in Washington shovels billions out the door to “help” Ukraine with no questions asked and no accountability for where the money goes.

I have to believe any mutual funds that are focused on the defense sector are kicking ass right now, unlike my portfolio.
Well, my super target laser focused nonprofit charitable contribution vice free eco friendly trust fund with mega millions shares in the save the world Foundations of the Clinton's, Obamas, Kerry's, and Biden's has me rich baby.....sorry bruh, we can't all win at the capitalism.

Well, my super target laser focused nonprofit charitable contribution vice free eco friendly trust fund with mega millions shares in the save the world Foundations of the Clinton's, Obamas, Kerry's, and Biden's has me rich baby.....sorry bruh, we can't all win at the capitalism.
You can't take it with you, sir. Turn before you burn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT