ADVERTISEMENT

Wait! What? I thought it was easy to win at Miss St?

Maybe if you’d calm down a bit you’d see that in this very thread I say Mullen is a very good coach. I’m bored with this so you can continue to try to win your point.

lol and after all the things a nole had to say, you, once again, come back with no real response.

the laziest troll I've seen in quite some time.

Maybe if you’d calm down a bit you’d see that in this very thread I say Mullen is a very good coach. I’m bored with this so you can continue to try to win your point.
Get your nose out of the air. Just because someone is pointing out the lack of intelligence in your fan base doesn’t make them emotional. Stop projecting your hurt feelings.

I think Mullen is a very good coach. Never said otherwise. I’ve not made fun of him and don’t care when some of you talk about Kirby and his haircut or whatever childish things. But when someone makes factually inaccurate statements I will call them on it. Saying Georgia posters said it’s easy to win at MSU was one. Saying MSU had never won the West was another. The emotional responses are both funny and, wait, no it’s just funny.
You really crying about Gator fans talking about Kirby's haircut but it was your dolt buddies who flooded the board calling Mullen hunchback and downing him for wearing the school sponsored Jordan's. Whatever happened to JaxDawg who claimed Kirby was cooler because he wore Perry Ellis or some type of run of the mill sweat shop overpriced prep frat boy golfing shoes?

Reactions: ukalum1988
You really crying about Gator fans talking about Kirby's haircut but it was your dolt buddies who flooded the board calling Mullen hunchback and downing him for wearing the school sponsored Jordan's. Whatever happened to JaxDawg who claimed Kirby was cooler because he wore Perry Ellis or some type of run of the mill sweat shop overpriced prep frat boy golfing shoes?
This is the part he comes in and says “well I’ve never done that..” to try and distance himself from the junior high antics but will participate in comparing the Jackie Sherrill era MSU to the Mullen MSU and act like Sherrill was more accomplished for one 8 win season.

This is the part he comes in and says “well I’ve never done that..” to try and distance himself from the junior high antics but will participate in comparing the Jackie Sherrill era MSU to the Mullen MSU and act like Sherrill was more accomplished for one 8 win season.
He does ride that Jackie Sherrill lone 1998 SEC West into the ground.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT