ADVERTISEMENT

Vogue + Studio 54 = Biden on his last legs...

grandhavendiddy

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2007
When the going gets tough, what does the Biden family do? Jill is on Vogue and Hunter is putting the "White" in White House doing lines in the West Wing reassuring his father that he should not drop out of the race.

I just hope that Biden drags his feet on this for weeks as each day that passes, makes it less likely that younger and better options do not have time to emerge.

I could not have made this up 2 weeks ago if I tried.

When the going gets tough, what does the Biden family do? Jill is on Vogue and Hunter is putting the "White" in White House doing lines in the West Wing reassuring his father that he should not drop out of the race.

I just hope that Biden drags his feet on this for weeks as each day that passes, makes it less likely that younger and better options do not have time to emerge.

Unless Big Mike enters the race...this election is OVER for the left.

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
Where do I even start? That white frock she's wearing on the cover is absolutely hideous. What is it, a dress, a coat? Make your mind up you stupid bitch, apparently Joe's dementia is contact transmissible. And how much carbon energy did it take to power the filters for that photo? You could have mined like a thousand bitcoins.

BB1pcGuG.img

sassy-gay.gif

Reactions: NavigatorII

I have not scrolled down and read all replies yet. Hunter is like a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs that he might not be pardoned if The Big Guy steps down. That smug look is now a face of terror. 😂

Reactions: grandhavendiddy
Where do I even start? That white frock she's wearing on the cover is absolutely hideous. What is it, a dress, a coat? Make your mind up you stupid bitch, apparently Joe's dementia is contact transmissible. And how much carbon energy did it take to power the filters for that photo? You could have mined like a thousand bitcoins.

BB1pcGuG.img

sassy-gay.gif
Well at least it doesn't look like her usual kitchen drapes atttire.😂

Reactions: bollocks

BB1pcGuG.img

sassy-gay.gif
Notice how Vogue edited her face by hiding her actual wrinkles, even on her neck.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT