ADVERTISEMENT

US "Women’s" Soccer Team Knocked Out of Olympic Gold

Would only get better when they lose the bronze medal game as well.

images

USWNT_beaten_dallas_FC_u15_equal_pay_megan_rapinoe.png

Last edited:
Need an update (for the first time), did the women's soccer team lose the bronze game???

BTW I was watching one of the previous Olympics, and Usain Bolt ran and set another record and won the race. The NBC girl ran over to interview him and as she was asking him a question, the US National Anthem started playing from another event where the medals were being awarded.

Usain told her "Wait a minute", and turned toward where the US National Anthem was being played and stood at attention until it ended. Then he turned back to the girl and continued the interview.

Rapinoe is a Dixi
Need an update (for the first time), did the women's soccer team lose the bronze game???

BTW I was watching one of the previous Olympics, and Usain Bolt ran and set another record and won the race. The NBC girl ran over to interview him and as she was asking him a question, the US National Anthem started playing from another event where the medals were being awarded.

Usain told her "Wait a minute", and turned toward where the US National Anthem was being played and stood at attention until it ended. Then he turned back to the girl and continued the interview.
A man from Jamaica with more respect for our NA than many Americans have.

• Angry
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
I happen to like tuna, either fresh or canned solid white abacore (is that racist?), but a sandwich chain using fake fish? That's a bridge too far to be crossed. :oops: Since Megan Rapinoe is a poor substitute as well, just call it for what it is, jack mackerel.🤣

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Yes...we have free speech. But it DOES come with consequences...honey....
It’s not real.

Rapinoe is worth about $5MM. Which good for her, she played at a high level most of her international career. But her money came from woke endorsements.

Her wife, Sue Bird, is worth nearly twice that.

So they are not rich rich, but they’re doing ok.

It’s not real.

Rapinoe is worth about $5MM. Which good for her, she played at a high level most of her international career. But her money came from woke endorsements.

Damn. Felt good for a while

It’s not real.

$5 million can be pissed away in no time and I'm sure she pissed away most of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT