ADVERTISEMENT

UFO's / UAP / AATIP

Yo 'Head nailed to-da-flor'.......

I can't remember Elon having a Top Secret Clearance or serving in the U.S. Military.
And I continue to not GaS what he or anyone else believes, or doesn't believe.
But I'll give you this counter, (not the first time I've posted this in this thread):

Ben Rich was the Director of Lockheed's 'Skunk Works' and was best known for his design of the first operational stealth aircraft, which are aircraft that are undetectable by radar. According to multiple sources, “Nearly all of the programs he worked on began as top-secret project,,, that were tested at the infamous Area 51 in Nevada, focus of much UFO history.”

Ben Rich on UFO's:
"Some of them are ours, and some of them are theirs...."
"We now
(after reverse engineering crashed UFO's) have the technology to take ET home..."
And having read Zachria Stichin's books, I agree with this much of what Elon said,,,
"We are the aliens."

Also KJB - And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: Genesis 1:26-28

If I didn't already have my own Top Secret experience to go on (beginning way back in 1968), I'd take their word over the no experience and clueless Elon any day....

Last edited:
Repost for the willing ignorant.....

More than three decades' worth of government UFO records are now yours to download and peruse, thanks to the efforts of some intrepid truth-seekers.

The massive data dump includes more than 2,700 pages of UFO-related documents declassified by the CIA since the 1980s. (The U.S. government also calls them "unidentified aerial phenomena, or UAP). According to The Black Vault — an online repository of UFO-related documents operated by author John Greenwald Jr. — the documents were obtained through a long string of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests filed over the last quarter century .

While the new data dump is significant, it's also just a drop in the bucket of The Black Vault's enormous archive. The website reportedly contains more than 2.2 million pages of UFO-related material in its archive, which Greenwald obtained through more than 10,000 FOIA

Note: 2.2 Million Pages is one hell of a lotta smoke, for anyone to believe that there's no fire....

https://www.livescience.com/cia-declassified-ufo-archives.html

Last edited:
Reactions: BCSpell
Ben Rich on UFO's:
"Some of them are ours, and some of them are theirs...."
"We now
(after reverse engineering crashed UFO's) have the technology to take ET home..."

Maybe under the heading of "Some of them are ours....."

Free Thinkers will always seem crazy to those who can't see beyond conventions.
Never apologize for evolving beyond people's comfort zones... -- Albert Einstein

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT