ADVERTISEMENT

UFO's / UAP / AATIP

I-wish Dog Poker, It took no figuring at all for me to know that Bob was telling the truth all along.
I knew for sure in 1969, long before Bob found out, and then had the courage to come out.
Only the truly clueless schmucks buy what the govment is pushing down their ignorant throats.

Just like it took no figuring for me to know that you and the other - know-nothing - see nothing - hear nothing, ignorant monkey types are so FOS that there's no room left in you for any reality to join that party....
😏
Of Course you believe all the Bob Lazar claptrap!! I’ve read his ‘dissertation’ on an alien “ intergalvanic space enjun” chock full of word salad just like Kamala Harris…. I bet you drool over her brilliance too

Just insert unrelated engineering terms like gravionic plasma, hydronic waves, and hyperbolic colloidal McFribits - then add the ubiquitous element-127 (or any other number above 115), shake with magnetic resonance, insert the Q-238 space modulator up its azz, and blast off through hyper space, right Insta??

• Wow
Reactions: Gator Fever
I'm still waiting for you to bring anything to the discussion that is backed up by facts, instead of just more of your usual hyperbole trash.

Or you can show us your proof that the F-18 gun camera footage that came right out of the Pentagon's AATIP program is false....

I'm still waiting for you to bring anything to the discussion that is backed up by facts, instead of just more of your usual hyperbole trash.

Or you can show us your proof that the F-18 gun camera footage that came right out of the Pentagon's AATIP program is false....

Yeah, I posted the debunk of the Go Fast video a couple of years ago or so - I don’t GAF about going back to find it

But what would interest me is what style sneaker you Heaven Gaters are wearing for your pick up date by the mother ship? I would think Nike is out of favor for how it turned out for your California chapter

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
Yeah, I posted the debunk of the Go Fast video a couple of years ago or so - I don’t GAF about going back to find it

But what would interest me is what style sneaker you Heaven Gaters are wearing for your pick up date by the mother ship? I would think Nike is out of favor for how it turned out for your California chapter

Your debunking cred is still sitting at ZERO so far. 🙄
While your usual hyperbole BS attempts at distraction are getting weaker by the attempt.

You try to act like your debunker twits actually know anything, but just like you, they are totally clueless, or they are bought and paid for liars with no professional cred.

I've debunked your debunker twits before, while you ran off to hide yet again.
More than three decades' worth of government UFO records are now yours to download and peruse, thanks to the efforts of some intrepid truth-seekers.

The massive data dump includes more than 2,700 pages of UFO-related documents declassified by the CIA since the 1980s. (The U.S. government also calls them "unidentified aerial phenomena, or UAP). According to The Black Vault — an online repository of UFO-related documents operated by author John Greenwald Jr. — the documents were obtained through a long string of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests filed over the last quarter century .

While the new data dump is significant, it's also just a drop in the bucket of The Black Vault's enormous archive. The website reportedly contains more than 2.2 million pages of UFO-related material in its archive, which Greenwald obtained through more than 10,000 FOIA

https://www.livescience.com/cia-declassified-ufo-archives.html

==========

And when you're all done with the new 2,700 pages, you can move on to those 2.2 Million pages provided by the U.S. Govt / Pentagon.

Then you can go to the other countries that have already opened their own UFO files, just click on the provided links to access the information..... (or remain as cluelessly ignorant as you've always been)

You Flat Earth types are always in danger of going too far,,,, and falling off the edge...
Now, why don't you get back to your dog poking 'lemmings of the year party,' because you're just as boring and useless now as you've always been....
😴

Last edited:
I give the dog poker at least this much cred,,,, of the small group of idiots like him, he seems to be the only one of that past group of UFO 'know it alls' that even had the guts to come here and face the 'infinite universe' realities.
(or maybe the others just finally WTF-Up from their past ignorance)

To further aid the ignorant with quality information, there's this:

(ignorance can be cured with information, while STU-PID is Fo-Eva)

Here are actual credible witnesses with certified knowledge, position, and professional credibility. Everyone is invited to feel free to attempt to debunk ALL OF THEM.....

I found out for sure in 1969.
Bob Lazar found out in the 1980's
And Infinite Universe Reality has continued to come out over time.
By 2001 with the National Press Club outing, anyone paying attention found out.

Dr. Steven Greer is the world’s leading authority on the subject of UFO’s/UAPs, advanced energy and propulsion systems and has gathered an extensive intelligence archive of compelling evidence on the subject of extraterrestrial intelligence and covert government projects that are being run illegally.

Over the course of the last 30 years, Dr. Greer has provided briefings for sitting US presidents, senior government officials across the globe and has conducted countless media interviews and delivered hundreds of lectures.

He has identified over 700 high-level government and corporate whistleblowers willing to testify regarding the UFO/ET issue. He has authored 5 books and has produced 5 feature film documentaries that have been viewed by nearly a billion people. His latest film, “The Lost Century - and how to reclaim it” will be released on June 6, 2023.

From 2001 National Press Club in Wash. DC

From 2007-11-12 - NPC
Where pilot and former Az Governor admits that the Phoenix lights was a real UFO.

From Oct. 2021 NPC
Where witness testimony and other evidence of ongoing incursions by UFO's at nuclear missile sites over several decades.

From June 2023 NPC

The Disclosure intelligence UFO archive, consisting of over 5 terabytes of government documents, whistleblower testimony and specific locations of illegally operated UFO projects and corporations will also be unveiled. Over 700 military, intelligence and corporate whistleblowers are included in this vast archive.

The dog poker and his so-called debunkers are all now hiding under the bed in his mommies basement..... LMFAO at the gross stupidity that he puts on display here.

😂 🤣 😂

Your debunking cred is still sitting at ZERO so far. 🙄
While your usual hyperbole BS attempts at distraction are getting weaker by the attempt.

You try to act like your debunker twits actually know anything, but just like you, they are totally clueless, or they are bought and paid for liars with no professional cred.

I've debunked your debunker twits before, while you ran off to hide yet again.
More than three decades' worth of government UFO records are now yours to download and peruse, thanks to the efforts of some intrepid truth-seekers.

The massive data dump includes more than 2,700 pages of UFO-related documents declassified by the CIA since the 1980s. (The U.S. government also calls them "unidentified aerial phenomena, or UAP). According to The Black Vault — an online repository of UFO-related documents operated by author John Greenwald Jr. — the documents were obtained through a long string of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests filed over the last quarter century .

While the new data dump is significant, it's also just a drop in the bucket of The Black Vault's enormous archive. The website reportedly contains more than 2.2 million pages of UFO-related material in its archive, which Greenwald obtained through more than 10,000 FOIA

https://www.livescience.com/cia-declassified-ufo-archives.html

==========

And when you're all done with the new 2,700 pages, you can move on to those 2.2 Million pages provided by the U.S. Govt / Pentagon.

Then you can go to the other countries that have already opened their own UFO files, just click on the provided links to access the information..... (or remain as cluelessly ignorant as you've always been)

You Flat Earth types are always in danger of going too far,,,, and falling off the edge...
Now, why don't you get back to your dog poking 'lemmings of the year party,' because you're just as boring and useless now as you've always been....
😴
😴😴🥱😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
I give the dog poker at least this much cred,,,, of the small group of idiots like him, he seems to be the only one of that past group of UFO 'know it alls' that even had the guts to come here and face the 'infinite universe' realities.
(or maybe the others just finally WTF-Up from their past ignorance)

To further aid the ignorant with quality information, there's this:
(ignorance can be cured with information, while STU-PID is Fo-Eva)

Here are actual credible witnesses with certified knowledge, position, and professional credibility. Everyone is invited to feel free to attempt to debunk ALL OF THEM.....

I found out for sure in 1969.
Bob Lazar found out in the 1980's
And Infinite Universe Reality has continued to come out over time.
By 2001 with the National Press Club outing, anyone paying attention found out.

Dr. Steven Greer is the world’s leading authority on the subject of UFO’s/UAPs, advanced energy and propulsion systems and has gathered an extensive intelligence archive of compelling evidence on the subject of extraterrestrial intelligence and covert government projects that are being run illegally.

Over the course of the last 30 years, Dr. Greer has provided briefings for sitting US presidents, senior government officials across the globe and has conducted countless media interviews and delivered hundreds of lectures.

He has identified over 700 high-level government and corporate whistleblowers willing to testify regarding the UFO/ET issue. He has authored 5 books and has produced 5 feature film documentaries that have been viewed by nearly a billion people. His latest film, “The Lost Century - and how to reclaim it” will be released on June 6, 2023.

From 2001 National Press Club in Wash. DC

From 2007-11-12 - NPC
Where pilot and former Az Governor admits that the Phoenix lights was a real UFO.

From Oct. 2021 NPC
Where witness testimony and other evidence of ongoing incursions by UFO's at nuclear missile sites over several decades.

From June 2023 NPC

The Disclosure intelligence UFO archive, consisting of over 5 terabytes of government documents, whistleblower testimony and specific locations of illegally operated UFO projects and corporations will also be unveiled. Over 700 military, intelligence and corporate whistleblowers are included in this vast archive.

The dog poker and his so-called debunkers are all now hiding under the bed in his mommies basement..... LMFAO at the gross stupidity that he puts on display here.

😂 🤣 😂

Hows that Disclosure Project coming?? Wasn’t that supposed to come out 2 summers ago and rock our world? The greatest paradigm shift of all mankind ?? You couldn’t help but place that into every frigging post for a while....but........nothing???!?!?

Lemme guess, it’s still coming......just around the corner......any hour now...

What a maroon.....

• Haha
Hows that Disclosure Project coming?? Wasn’t that supposed to come out 2 summers ago and rock our world? The greatest paradigm shift of all mankind ?? You couldn’t help but place that into every frigging post for a while....but........nothing???!?!?

Lemme guess, it’s still coming......just around the corner......any hour now...

What a maroon.....
Nothing but smelly darkness is ever seen when you've got your dog poker head that far up your butt....

Government is ‘absolutely’ in possession of UAPs

David Grusch, a former 'Above Top Secret' U.S. intelligence official, told the panel that he is “absolutely” certain that the federal government is in possession of UAPs, citing interviews he said he conducted with 40 witnesses over a four-year period.
The former U.S. intelligence official said he led Defense Department efforts to analyze reported UAP sightings and was informed of a “multi-decade” Pentagon program that endeavored to collect and reconstruct crashed UAPs.

Nonhuman biologics’ were found at a crash site:

Grusch told the panel that he knows of "multiple colleagues" who were injured by UAPs. He also said he has interviewed individuals who have recovered "nonhuman biologics" from crashed UAPs.

UFO spotted accelerating to 'supersonic speeds'

Cmd.David Fravor, a former Navy 'Top Gun' commander, said he and three fellow military pilots spotted a white Tic-Tac-shaped object in 2004, hovering below their jets and just above the Pacific Ocean.

As he descended to inspect the sighting, he testified that the unidentified aircraft — which he said bore no visible rotors, wings or exhaust — began to ascend and approach his fighter jet.

He testified that the UAP then vanished, only to reappear a few seconds later, but this time it was spotted on radar 60 miles away. (the radar operator on the ship said that it appeared almost instantaneously 60 miles away, i.e. hypersonic) Fravor told the Congressional committee that the technology he and his team encountered defies logical explanation. "The technology that we faced is far superior to anything that we had," Fravor said. "And there’s nothing we can do about it, nothing."
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/are-5-memorable-moments-congress-ufo-hearing-rcna96476

==========

Three military veterans testified in Congress' (under penalty of perjury) highly anticipated hearing on UFOs Wednesday, including a former Air Force 'Above Top Secret' intelligence officer who testified that the U.S. government has operated a secret "multi-decade" reverse engineering program of recovered vessels (just like Bob Lazar reported in 1989). He also said the U.S. has recovered non-human "biologics" from the crash sites, (just like the many Roswell witnesses have said over the years since 1947).

Disclosure has been happening for the last 77 years, for those with the eyes, ears, and the open and unprejudiced minds with the brains to see and hear it.

>>> However, the safe and secure dog poker ostrich types have yet to have a clue on the infinite universe reality....

While the power/knowledge mongering 'Shadow Government' will continue to attempt to unlawfully keep the truth from the 'Sovereign Citizens' that are paying the bills....

Dog Poker, it's always good to know which (traitors) side you've chosen to be on in these kinds of things.

https://www.npr.org/2023/07/27/1190390376/ufo-hearing-non-human-biologics-uaps

=====================

WATCH: Whistleblower tells Congress the U.S. is concealing ‘multi-decade’ program that captures UFOs --- Lazar is proven correct yet again....

Last edited:
Reactions: BCSpell
If you haven't already closed your mind off to reality, disclosure has been happening all around you for decades. Here are a few links to one of the first and best at it....
Caution and Warning: This information can be dangerous to those with an Ostrich outlook....

Linda Moulton Howe is an American investigative journalist and Regional Emmy award-winning documentary film maker. She is a graduate of Stanford University with a Masters Degree in Communication. She has devoted her documentary film, television, radio, writing and reporting career to productions concerning science, medicine and the environment. Ms. Howe has received local, national and international awards, including three regional Emmys, a national Emmy nomination and was an honored producer for medical and science programming in a WCVB Boston Station Peabody Award.

Education: Stanford University, University of Colorado Boulder, University of Colorado

About The Author:
https://www.amazon.com/stores/author/B001KCAEOY/about

==========

Earthfiles is an award-winning news website where experts, eyewitnesses and viewers share the latest updates in Earth and astrophysical mysteries. Since it’s first Science, Environment and Real X-Files news reports at the end of 1998 onward and evolving to date, Reporter and Editor Linda Moulton Howe has produced more than 2,500 in-depth reports with thousands of images, illustrations, maps, audio and video. The entire Earthfiles Archive is organized chronologically by date from 1998 to the ever-evolving present.
Linda is an Emmy Award-winning TV producer and investigative reporter whose groundbreaking updates about Earth and astrophysical mysteries are in her radio, web and TV broadcasts as well as her books and DVDs available in the Earthfiles Shop. Linda goes directly to the men and women at the forefront of science and environmental breakthroughs and to firsthand eyewitnesses of high strangeness.
https://www.earthfiles.com/about-us/

Archive:

I can hear the CRICKETS,,,, but the ignorant dog-poker has gone back to hiding under his mommies bed....
TYPICAL!

I saw a UFO hovering at about 400 feet and within 200 feet of U.S. 90 in the early 60's in west Texas. The craft had a blinding circular light going to the ground. There was a slight whirring sound. I actually stopped, got out of my car to observe it. The hair on the back of my neck stood up and something told me to get the hell out of there and I did. Yes, it was a saucer in shape. I was in the U.S. Navy at the time traveling from San Diego to Florida. I have never been interviewed about it.

I saw a UFO hovering at about 400 feet and within 200 feet of U.S. 90 in the early 60's in west Texas. The craft had a blinding circular light going to the ground. There was a slight whirring sound. I actually stopped, got out of my car to observe it. The hair on the back of my neck stood up and something told me to get the hell out of there and I did. Yes, it was a saucer in shape. I was in the U.S. Navy at the time traveling from San Diego to Florida. I have never been interviewed about it.
MUFON, The Disclosure Project, and several other organizations take reports, both identified and anonymous.

I've had several encounters, both before (1960's) and after joining the military (1970's).
These types of encounters have been going on in all of Earth's recorded history, nothing new about it.

On December 29, 1980, Betty Cash, Vickie Landrum, and Vickie’s 7-year-old grandson, Colby, were returning home after dinner on State Road 1485, near Dayton, Texas, on the outskirts of Houston. At around 9 P.M., according to Vickie Landrum, they noticed a bright light in the sky:

On December 29, 1980, Betty Cash, Vickie Landrum, and Vickie’s 7-year-old grandson, Colby, were returning home after dinner on State Road 1485, near Dayton, Texas, on the outskirts of Houston. At around 9 P.M., according to Vickie Landrum, they noticed a bright light in the sky:

Insta, I definitely had the feeling that I was being watched and that I was in danger of being "uploaded." The light coming down from the craft was probably 15' wide. The whirring noise was very slight and there were no visible steering apparatus. In my mind we did not have any type aircraft with that kind of capability (and still don't). If we did, surely the Chinese would have it. I did have the feeling that I was lucky to get away from there alive.

Insta, I definitely had the feeling that I was being watched and that I was in danger of being "uploaded." The light coming down from the craft was probably 15' wide. The whirring noise was very slight and there were no visible steering apparatus. In my mind we did not have any type aircraft with that kind of capability (and still don't). If we did, surely the Chinese would have it. I did have the feeling that I was lucky to get away from there alive.
Why would the Chinese have it, they're 20 years behind us in fighter technology.

Why would the Chinese have it, they're 20 years behind us in fighter technology.
Not anymore LoS. Beginning with the Clinton Admin. at Los Alamos, the CCP has infiltrated the US, including at the highest levels, so they have made some serious progress while the Fed. Govt. has been either $corrupted$ or sleep-walking concerning them....

Not anymore LoS. Beginning with the Clinton Admin. at Los Alamos, the CCP has infiltrated the US, including at the highest levels, so they have made some serious progress while the Fed. Govt. has been either $corrupted$ or sleep-walking concerning them....

They still dont have 5th gen fighters and neither do the russians and their stealth tech doesnt work.

They still dont have 5th gen fighters and neither do the russians and their stealth tech doesnt work.
5th Gen's First flight was in Jan. 2011, 13 years ago.....

The Chengdu J-20 (Chinese: 歼-20; pinyin: Jiān-Èrlíng), also known as Mighty Dragon (Chinese: 威龙; pinyin: Wēilóng,[8][9][10] NATO reporting name: Fagin),[11] is a twinjet all-weather stealth[12] fifth-generation fighter aircraft developed by China's Chengdu Aerospace Corporation for the People's Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF).[5] The J-20 is designed as an air superiority fighter with precision strike capability.[13] The aircraft has three variants: the initial production model J-20A, the thrust-vectoring J-20B, and twin-seat aircraft teaming capable J-20S.

Several changes were made to the third J-20 prototype, numbered "2011", which made its maiden flight in March 2014.[23] The new prototype showed increasing sophistication in design, including numerous subtle changes from the first two prototypes.[23] The new airframe introduced modified diverterless supersonic inlet (DSI) intakes, stealth coating, streamlined underwing fairings, and redesigned vertical stabilizers. Analysts noted new equipment and devices for multi-role operations, such as integrated targeting pods for precision-guided munition, and six additional passive infrared sensors can also be spotted around the aircraft.[24][25][26]

In November 2019, a J-20 painted in yellow primer coating was spotted during its flight testing by defense observers at the Chengdu Aerospace Corporation manufacturing facility. The aircraft is equipped with a new variant of WS-10 Taihang engines with serrated afterburner nozzles to enhance stealth.[32][33] Report indicated Chengdu Aerospace Corporation terminated the manufacturing of J-20 with Russian engines in mid-2019.[34]

Chinese media reported that a new variant of the J-20, the J-20B, was unveiled on July 8, 2020, and entered mass production the same day. The only change mentioned was that the J-20B was to be equipped with thrust vectoring control.

In January 2021, South China Morning Post reported that China would replace Russian engines on the J-20 stealth fighter with a type of Chinese engine called WS-10C.[37][38]
In October 2021, a taxiing prototype, dubbed J-20S by analysts,[47][48] was spotted near Chengdu Aerospace Corporation facilities, making J-20S the first-ever two-seat stealth fighter.

In October 2023, the Pentagon reported that PLAAF was preparing upgrades for the J-20, including extended weapon-carrying capability, thrust vectoring nozzles, control systems for unmanned aircraft teaming, and WS-15 high thrust engines.

EDIT- PS

The Tic-Tac pilot is laughing at both.....

Last edited:
5th Gen's First flight was in Jan. 2011, 13 years ago.....

The Chengdu J-20 (Chinese: 歼-20; pinyin: Jiān-Èrlíng), also known as Mighty Dragon (Chinese: 威龙; pinyin: Wēilóng,[8][9][10] NATO reporting name: Fagin),[11] is a twinjet all-weather stealth[12] fifth-generation fighter aircraft developed by China's Chengdu Aerospace Corporation for the People's Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF).[5] The J-20 is designed as an air superiority fighter with precision strike capability.[13] The aircraft has three variants: the initial production model J-20A, the thrust-vectoring J-20B, and twin-seat aircraft teaming capable J-20S.

Several changes were made to the third J-20 prototype, numbered "2011", which made its maiden flight in March 2014.[23] The new prototype showed increasing sophistication in design, including numerous subtle changes from the first two prototypes.[23] The new airframe introduced modified diverterless supersonic inlet (DSI) intakes, stealth coating, streamlined underwing fairings, and redesigned vertical stabilizers. Analysts noted new equipment and devices for multi-role operations, such as integrated targeting pods for precision-guided munition, and six additional passive infrared sensors can also be spotted around the aircraft.[24][25][26]

In November 2019, a J-20 painted in yellow primer coating was spotted during its flight testing by defense observers at the Chengdu Aerospace Corporation manufacturing facility. The aircraft is equipped with a new variant of WS-10 Taihang engines with serrated afterburner nozzles to enhance stealth.[32][33] Report indicated Chengdu Aerospace Corporation terminated the manufacturing of J-20 with Russian engines in mid-2019.[34]

Chinese media reported that a new variant of the J-20, the J-20B, was unveiled on July 8, 2020, and entered mass production the same day. The only change mentioned was that the J-20B was to be equipped with thrust vectoring control.

In January 2021, South China Morning Post reported that China would replace Russian engines on the J-20 stealth fighter with a type of Chinese engine called WS-10C.[37][38]
In October 2021, a taxiing prototype, dubbed J-20S by analysts,[47][48] was spotted near Chengdu Aerospace Corporation facilities, making J-20S the first-ever two-seat stealth fighter.

In October 2023, the Pentagon reported that PLAAF was preparing upgrades for the J-20, including extended weapon-carrying capability, thrust vectoring nozzles, control systems for unmanned aircraft teaming, and WS-15 high thrust engines.

EDIT- PS

The Tic-Tac pilot is laughing at both.....
J-20/b/s was designed to fight the raptor, which is already considered obsolete. Still not worried when an American stealth aircraft has the radar profile of a honeybee.

• Wow
J-20/b/s was designed to fight the raptor, which is already considered obsolete. Still not worried when an American stealth aircraft has the radar profile of a honeybee.
Moving your 'They Don't have a 5th Gen Fighter' goalposts.... 🙄

While the Tic-Tac pilot is still laughing....
😂

Moving your 'They Don't have a 5th Gen Fighter' goalposts.... 🙄

While the Tic-Tac pilot is still laughing.... 😂
WTF insta you've never been wrong? They do have 5th gen fighters but they were designed with combating the f22 and were phasing that out in favor of the f35.

WTF insta you've never been wrong? They do have 5th gen fighters but they were designed with combating the f22 and were phasing that out in favor of the f35.

I've been wrong a few times LoS. I can remember back in 1989 when I thought I was wrong, but that turned out to not be correct after-all, so I guess that qualifies as being wrong.... 😉 --- 😁

Everyone is incorrect occasionally LoS, I try to just admit it, correct it if possible, then move on and forget it.

Now, you do know what this thread's subject is don't you?
👽

Hint - It's not about UF-Russian-Chinese 5th Gen fighters, or who has the best ones.
Moving right along now......
😎

Just looking to help you out a little bit and ease your hurt feelings on the off topic stuff....

A sixth-generation fighter is a conceptualized class of jet fighter aircraft design more advanced than the fifth-generation jet fighters that are currently in service and development.(public info usually runs about 10 years behind military advancements)

• Leaked images reveal a tailless design for China’s sixth-generation stealth fighter jet.
  • The fighter has several similarities to the U.S. Air Force’s secret sixth-generation fighter jet.
  • China’s and the U.S.’s stealth fighters each have their distinct advantages.
The iG says that the reason that Chinese stuff so resembles the U.S. stuff, is because they have spent the last 20+ years infiltrating America at every level, due to either $corruption$ of the Feds sleep walking.

On January 31, 2023, the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) posted a video featuring CGI concept art of a notional sixth-generation stealth fighter. The twin-engine jet fighters portrayed had low-reflective diamond-shaped wings like Northrop-Grumman’s promising YF-23 Black Widow demonstrator fighter, a blended-wing body configuration—and no tail.

The aircraft on the monitor seemingly correspond to a mysterious tailless demonstrator or mockup spotted in a satellite photo of Chengdu Aircraft Corporation (CAC) factory in October 2021. CAC manufactures China’s J-20 fifth-generation stealth fighter.

manta

I've put my posts, utube or otherwise, up against the senseless crap that you twits post, believing or at least claiming that you're somehow triggering me. 🙄

What you're actually doing is helping my solid case, with your own continued idiocy, so I thank you VI twits for that... 😎

instaGATOR

My own knowledge, attained with my Top Secret military experience, is what I'm going by for myself.

Then there is the mountain of recently released information from sources like the Pentagon's AATIP program, the DoD, and the U.S. Navy, along with the many current and past military persons up to 4 former Defense Ministers, that have come forward on the subject of the UFO/UAP's. My case on this subject is already proven beyond any doubt, except for the fools and/or trolls.

PhD's, including world renowned primate specialist Jane Goodall, believe that we don't know everything about the Earth's inhabitants, i.e. Bigfoot, Sasquatch, Yeti, Skunk Ape, etc., and much less about the Infinite Universe.... I don't have that same levels of personal experience with a Bigfoot, but I believe in the possibility and the need for more research on the subject.

Your own postings prove beyond a doubt that being ignorant and spouting off is not an imprisonable offense, it's just funny to the more informed of the world....
=====

Dr. Jeff Meldrum is a professor of anatomy and anthropology. He works at Idaho State University teaching classes like human anatomy and evolution. His special emphasis is on the study of bipedalism, the evolution of walking on two legs. Animals that are bipedal include great apes, humans and an as yet unconfirmed species, bigfoot.

“I’ve studied fossilized footprints in Hawaii and Africa and all around the world. I’ve looked at the fossilized foot skeleton of our early hominid ancestors as well as our close ancestors the great apes and so with that background I was brought face-to-face with very fresh 14-15 inch long tracks. These tracks where so fresh that when I knelt down beside them you could still see the skin ridge detail from the bottom of the foot,” he said.

That was 22 years ago and since then he has accumulated 300 footprint casts and hundreds of photographs of alleged footprints attributed to bigfoot. These form the basis of his study of the legend. -- The below link to the rest of his interview.

https://www.byui.edu/radio/the-science-behind-bigfoot-an-interview-with-dr-jeff-meldrum

As to Jane Goodall...

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT