ADVERTISEMENT

UFO's / UAP / AATIP

goaterdud3, you're not only useless, you're also posting your crap on the wrong thread. Typical for the troll that you are....

goaterdud3, you're not only useless, you're also posting your crap on the wrong thread. Typical for the troll that you are....
Typical that you post just before your 8PM bedtime. You're must be older than goldmom, it's called hijacking a thread. Sorry for not replying before your early curfew.

Date of sighting: Feb 14, 2024
Location of sighting: Mesa, Arizona, USA
A dark diamond UFO was seen this week over Mesa, Arizona and its similar in shape to many seen over the years. UFOs are seen in areas where the population is more dense, like Mesa which has a population of 3,600. And compounded with the fact that a person passing by the eyewitness told him that aliens were coming soon. That really takes the cake. Thats an alien living there among them, not just telling him, but mentally re-programing him to look for a UFO and to record it for the public to see. Yes, aliens can do that to our simple minds.
Scott C. Waring

Video unavailable as a link, but you can get to it using this for a search.

Attorney At The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Made A TERRIFYING Discovery!​

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Where did all of my 'know-it'all' genius debunkers that claimed it was impossible to travel the universe due to their own limited known 'laws of physics' disappear to????
(they need to send Bob Lazar (element 115) an apology note for claiming he was/is a liar)
ROTF LMFAO at their continuing 'infinite universe' ignorance.....
😂 🤣 😂

• Wow
1) A weather balloon... 😉

2) Sunlight being reflected off the green swamp gas.....
😉

I'm just attempting to stand-in for all of the disappeared genius debunkers...
😎

• Haha
Do I believe that it's possible?
Yes

Do I believe that it's likely?
Not really, but I'm open to some substantiating proof....

Distant lights in the night skies will remain as UFO's, unless and until they are actually identified.

That said, pretty weird, and I've never seen anything like that,,, that I could identify???

The UFO/UAP Ambassadors

Stephen Bassett and Dr Steven Greer immediately comes to mind.

These men have been before Congress, backed by military witnesses and government officials, fighting for disclosure on the UFO phenomenon. Governments around the world have release there files which back these claims of extraterrestrial craft visiting our planet yet the US government continue to hide their documents evidence an alien technology’s.

• Wow

A UFO lab just opened in Fukushima to look into Japan's strange sky sightings. Jun 28, 2021, 1:08 AM EDT​

According to a report by local Japanese news outlet The Mainichi, the International UFO Lab opened on the premises of the UFO Interactive Hall, a facility filled with some 3,000 pieces of UFO-related materials and clues. The facility celebrated its opening on June 24, which was dubbed UFO Day after the first reported UFO sighting in the US.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT